Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swathisayani

swathisayani New IL'ite

introduction

2. kperuri

kperuri New IL'ite

Kanya

Hello Ladies:wave

Iam Kanya Sreenivas. Iam married for 11years and i have 3 beautiful daughters.I have been living in the USA past 10 years. I did my Bsc in India, and now iam doing my Surgical Technology Diploma in NJ.I like to make new friends. I really like this site to know each other and can share a lot of feelings.

Love to hear from others...

See you soon

3. padmaja2006

padmaja2006 New IL'ite

Hi everybody

Hi everybody,
    iam padmaja
    iam married
    i have been living in usa since 1 year
    i love to make new friends.

4. padmalatha

padmalatha New IL'ite

hi

hi all,

I am Padma Verghese from Bangalore. I am a advisor corp comm with an MNC in the automotive ancillary sector. would like to become member of this thread and join the group.

warm regards,

Padma

5. balaallaka

balaallaka New IL'ite

who am i

hello every one :wave ,
    this is bala .recently i found this site from the popular newspaper of india EENAdU. i just started browsing and check all the members profiles and some links.... i was very much impressed and i thought lets add mine too.thanks to all the ladies who made this site sooooooooooo popular:clap .

Iam 26 years old.iam from vijayawada (andhra pradesh).i did all my schooling and Masters(computers) in my home town .my dad is a business man and my mom is a home maker.as soon as i finish my masters i got married and i came to newjersey.

I started a new life with my sweet hubby venkat.he is an internet admin.i like teaching but i couldn't get the chance to teach.4 years has been passed but iam not doing any job b'coz of dependent visa.iam very much eager to work.my husband is a very good cook and good critic too.so he tought me cooking and ask me to experiment on different recipes.i like music ,and watching all reality shows on tv.i like crafting like making greeting cards for friends and family members.i keep my self busy with browsing ,finding the tips for the crafting ,studying some techinical stuff in order to keep in touch with some technology and all movie stuff

now my new role is going to be started in few months.iam 8 months pregnent now.so waiting for the baby and for the sweet memories to cherish.

And also waiting for the good job.an any one suggest me any job with h4 visa status.hope i will found some suggestions from some body...........

thast all for now i will keep in touch regularly.thank you once again who has given this opportunity ...........:)

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

welcome to IL, Bala!

Hi Bala,

Welcome to IL. Hope you enjoy browsing here, just as all of us do.

Nice to see that you have a wide variety of interests. And nicer still to know that your husband is a good cook. Maybe, both of you will be interested in visiting the forum, 'Ask Chitvish'. There are many good recipes there, and you can interact directly with the expert Chitvish.

All forums in IL are very interesting. Pls do check out all of them. Some like Varalotti Rengasamy's Stories and Ideal Home are very active and interactive.

Congrats on expecting your baby. If you are interested, check out this link:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2947

slokas 25 and 26 are for easy delivery. They have been presented by Mrs Chithra Viswanathan.

See you round!

regards
    Vidya

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2006
  7. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

This is Padmavathy

Hi all.,
    This padmavathy from Los angeles.,

Iam Proud to be one among the beautiful ladies in the community..,

Iam basically from Vellore ,TamilNadu.,born and brought up there., Am 24 yrs old and got married 8 months back.,

Am having a great time in Los Angeles with my sweet hubby.,
    My husband is a IT person,good singer,poet and a good critic of mine.,
    Since Iam in dependent visa., am not working anywhere.,but loved to do some home based jobs.,

I am amatuer writer in a magazine callled Builders World.,because Iam basically a Civil Engineer.

Thank in advance for the support offered from Indus ladies..,
    Wishing U all a very Happy new year.,
    Padmavathy

8. balaallaka

balaallaka New IL'ite

hai vidya

hai vidya,

wishing you a very happy new year.
    thanks for ur reply.we will try those recipes.i couldn't open the link.there is some error in that link.could u plz send me the link again.

thank you,
    have a nice day.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  9. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

10. balaallaka

balaallaka New IL'ite

thnak you laxmi

hai laxmi,

how ru.thnak you for the links for easy delivery.by the way where ru from.if u don't mind may i know about ur self.waiting for ur reaply.
    thanks,
    bala:wave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.