Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshaUnni

AshaUnni New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

I am Aswathy:) . I am basically from Kerala. I am working in Wipro-Bangalore. My mother tongue is Malayalam.

I have approx 2 years of professional work experience. During my study time, i used to read lots of books, make lots of craft items. But after getting job, i didn't do anything:cry: . Now i am planning to start again all those thing:-D .

My nick name is Asha.....

2. chitraganesh

chitraganesh New IL'ite

Hi everyone
    I am Chitra Ganesh, working in LIC, Bangalore. I am from Chennai settled in Bangalore for the past 4 yrs. I am a postgraduate in Commerce from Madras university. My husband works for a MNC & I hv a cute daughter 8 yrs old. Like to try new receipes. :2thumbsup: Very nice to join this group.

Chitra

3. ranjitha

ranjitha New IL'ite

HI

I am ranjitha from Hyderabad, and i want to know Hyderabadis living all over the world.:yes:

4. eadna1985

eadna1985 New IL'ite

Re: Hi Everybody,

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
    hi everyone iam eadna,this is my nick name.I am 21 year old mum of 1 year old baby girl.i live in birmingham.My first language is hindi and urdu. I am from state U.P in india.Its been 3 years since i come to this country.
    <TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

5. revathy45

revathy45 Bronze IL'ite

Hi there all of you.My name is Revathy & I am basically born& brought up in Pune.I love reading biographies,listening to good music.I am religious and attached to a ladies satsangh group in Pune.I listen to a lot of music online too.I love to surf the internet which gives so much information.I have a daughter& a son.I live in Abudhabi.I would like to be a part of this group wherein there is an opportunity to get to know more&learn more.
    Revathy.

6. sivasamy

sivasamy New IL'ite

Originally Posted by Sam
    HI,I am Sam n im a new member of this site.I stay in LondonUK) but im basically from Jffna,Srilanka.Im married .

I'd love to hear from all of u especially from people in Uk.This is the best site i have ever visited coz it makes me feel so close to my country India n it also has lots of good info.

Waiting to hear from all of u,
    Lets all be friends.

Takecare,
    Bye.

7. sivasamy

sivasamy New IL'ite

Originally Posted by Sam
    HI,I am Sam n im a new member of this site.I stay in LondonUK) but im basically from Jffna,Srilanka.Im married .

I'd love to hear from all of u especially from people in Uk.This is the best site i have ever visited coz it makes me feel so close to my country India n it also has lots of good info.

Waiting to hear from all of u,
    Lets all be friends.

Takecare,
    Bye.

8. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

hai everybody
    this is HamsaAshok homemaker.........im happy to be one among you people.......here after i'll message regularly....
    bye

hamsa:2thumbsup:

9. veenajuturi

veenajuturi New IL'ite

Hi
    Ranjitha how are you doing actually i stay in hyderabad but at present im in London next month im coming to hyderabad.... we can chat over phone or mail
    Keep writing:yes:

10. nirmala1709

nirmala1709 New IL'ite

hI Veenajuturi

Hi Veenajuturi

Nice to know that you too from Hyderabad. I too come from Hyderabad settled in Europe. But I was born in Tamil Nadu. I speak fluent telugu. Tell me more about you.

I am coming to Hyderabad soon to visit my family and I am looking forward for my trip.

There are so many interesting things about this website. I sent some replies to a few IL members but I did not receive any answer. I may not be a good communicator so let me wait and see.

Have a nice day

Regards
    Nirmala :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.