Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sangy

sangy New IL'ite

"Who am I?" read on

Hi Everyone,

Here it is, what you should know about me....
    • Where you were born and raised; your mother tongue
    Born and brought up in hyderabad and my mother tongue is Telugu though i am much comfortable in hindi and hey i speak english too :)
    • Your life so far
    Was working with a product development company for their recruitment needs, i mean as a Recruitment Lead, HR.
    • Your education, current job and location
    Am not working currently and still at Hyderabad
    • Your hobbies and interests
    i love to do fabric painting, glass painting, pencil sketching
    Spend lots of time reading magazines and articles about food and fashion
    • Information about your family - parents, siblings, husband, in-laws, children etc.
    My husband is a CA working for a product development company in Kondapur as a Sr.Business Analyst/Functional Consultant.
    • Your likes and dislikes.
    Not much to write here :-D
    • Your dreams and ambitions
    Ohh yet to shape them up ;-)
    • Your thoughts about the Indusladies community.
    Looks like a pretty cool site, today is the first time i dropped by

Cya for now :wave
    Sangy

2. sapyanush

sapyanush Senior IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hello Ladies

This is Anusha, working at Coimbatore. I have newly joined and wish to be one among you all. Just came i to say a hello to every one.

Good Day

Bye

3. seima

seima New IL'ite

hi indus ladies
    i m seema .i m homemaker born & baught up in Haryana(Sonipat).i belongs to punjabi arora family .i m mother of two cute kids.me & my husband are working in office & having tastes of ups & downs of life together.i like to share my views & chit chat with friends .but i have a bad habit that i can not make friends easily.i have many things to share with my new friends.so plz contact me once, becoz u know i m not good at making friends easily(do u think i m a big mischief) yes u r right . its me

bye
    seema

4. Aboli

Aboli New IL'ite

about myself

Hi everybody!
    I am Ujvala, Origininaly from Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, now got married to American guy and residing now at Wisconsin since last 2 yrs. I am 36 yrs old and a Post graduate Diploma Holder in Commerce. I have one son who is 5 months old and i am enjoying my motherhood. i love browsing net, making friends, reading, listning to Indian music, movies and love taking care of my family.

I recently hit upon this great incredible site and Indusladies team is doing a fantastic job. Keep it up all u guys

talk to all soooooooooooon

5. jisraj07

jisraj07 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    Nice to see u all in here.
    I am Jisha and from Kerala malabar, married and have a 5 year old son expecting my second in November.We live in the middle east and enjoying life.
    Looking forward to more good reading and meeting new friends

TAKE CARE ALL
    Jisha:2thumbsup:

6. RajiParamesh

RajiParamesh Guest

Hello my friends

7. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Asma, Welcome to IL. We are glad that you are liking the site so far. Please browse around the site and participate in as many threads as possible. That is how you will get more entrenched in IL :)

Hi Vijaya, Welcome to IL. Glad that IL is attracting Indian women Entrepreneurs as well. You should definitely write about your new business in the "Indian Women Entrepreneurs" sub-forum. They are under "Work and Money" category. Would love to know more specifics about your business there. All the best:)

Hi Sangy, Welcome to IL! Glad that you decided to stop by.

You do seem to have a lot of fine art interest. Please share your work and also participate in the various threads in the "Hobbies and Crafts" sub-forum. They are under the "Indian Entertainment and Hobbies" category. I am sure members would love to see some of your fabric and glass paintings and pencil sketches.

You should also definitely share your opinion and thoughts in the food and fashion sub-forums. Look forward to your active participation.

Hi Anusha, Welcome to IL! Please go ahead and participate in many threads to get into the flow. Don't stop with this first posting. Browse around and you are sure to find plenty of topics to share your opinion.

8. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Seema,

Welcome to IL! You should definitely introduce yourselves in the Haryana sub-forum. We also need a little more participation in that sub-forum, so please go ahead and start some threads that might interest ladies from Haryana so that you get a conversation going..

Hi Ujvala, Welcome to IL! I am glad that you stumbled upon this site. Also, thanks for the kind words about IL. Would love to see your participation in the various forums and threads in IL. Also, please let all your friends and family know about IL so that they too can enjoy this site. Use the "Tell-A-Friend" link at the top right for ease.

Hi Jisha,
    Welcome to IL:) Congratulations on your pregnancy. Definitely introduce yourselve in the respective middle-eastern country thread under "Indusladies World". Also, go ahead and start a November due date threads in the "Due Date Clubs" under "Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery" sub-forum. That way, members who are due in November can get to know each other and connect.

Hi Raji,

Welcome to IL:) Please let us know more about you by updating your profile. Also, look forward to your participation everywhere!

9. indiragopal

indiragopal New IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am happy to be a part of Indus ladies forum
    New to the site so let me browse and come back to join you.
    Just wanted to say hello to all the members and hoping to enjoy and share with you .
    About me:
    I was born in Bangalore.Lived few years in Nepal,Chennai and Coimbatore.Now settled in Bangalore.
    About my family:
    My parents, one younger brother, my hubby and two daughters,father in law, three elder sister in laws.
    Elder daughter is Srishti and is 4years 3months
    Younger daughter is Veda and is 9 months.
    About education and career:
    I have doneMBA and have worked for 6 years.
    At present at home taking care of my children and also trying out work from home option to keep myself engaged.

My hobbies include living with nature,painting, crafts and love to learn new things always.

Likes and Dislikes:
    I like every deed which do not harm anyone.
    Dislikes to me is the one which hinders any good deed.
    Simple policy in my life: Live and let live.
    My dreams:
    Plenty and I believe they will come true one day .
    Not so ambitious but one ambition is live happily since life is sweet and short

My thoughts about IL:
    First impression is the best impression and it is apt for IL. Keep it up and get going.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  10. shweta20

shweta20 New IL'ite

hello ladies
    im shweta bhandari.currently living in chennai.well im a punjabi hometown in del.i got married 4 yrs ago and have a 3yr old daughter.
    last 2 yrs i was in malaysia but now shifted to chennai as my husband got job here.
    im a post graduate and used to work in mnc bank.currently im a housewife.but i do lot of craft work like packing,flower making ..im new in chennai and want to make friends.i live in nandnam area.can u pls also help me as im looking for my daughters school for next year in l.k.g.pls sugget me a good school..
    :thankyou2: .
    bye 4 now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.