Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gbreddy12

gbreddy12 New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi,

This is Baltha Reddy Software Engineer working in IBM. I am from Hyderabad. Now i am in Seoul, South Korea for a project. If any body is in Seoul< South Korea please private message me.And also i will move to Hyderabad in January. If any body wants to meet me please mail your details. Have a conatct with me.

Thank you,

Yours,
    Baltha Reddy Gopu

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. RAJICHARAN

RAJICHARAN New IL'ite

Who am I?

Hallo
    I Am Rajeswari , 30years And My Husband Is Working And I Have 1 Male Baby 2and Half Year Age.
    I Am Basically From Agricultare Family Near Salem District(tamilnadu , India) & I Have Finished My B.s.m.s 5 Years Back And Practiced 2 Years After My Marriage I Take Care Of My Husband & Now My Child.
    I Have Interest In Rangolly , Reading Books & Wtch T.v(other Than Seriels)
    Thank You For All

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  3. Re: Who am I?

hi i am jayanthi. its three years since i have been married. my husband name is Ganesh. i was born and brought up in coimbatore. my husband is from chennai. we have business in chennai and coimbatore so we both take care of it .

This indus-ladies forum is informative and there is active participation too. so i wanted to be one among it and share my thoughts, knowledge and views and also to be informative from this indus ladies forum.

luv
    jayanthi

4. kkasturi24

kkasturi24 New IL'ite

kkasturi24

Iam 83 years old and am happyto be amidst vibrant minds. I'm a retired broadcaster having written/produced nearly a thousand scripts over a period of 34 years of service.After retirement I studied Indian philosophy and had written nearly a dozen articles in Bhavan's Journal on phlosophical subjects.I have translated the entire Valimiki Ramayana into English.It is a verse by verse free translation.It is awaiting publication. In the meantime I have devised a Romanized script common to all the major India languages.Now any word of any India n language can be represented in Romanized script.The script is termed Romanlipi. Usuing Romanlipi I have launched a website to enable people who know only English to recite from SundaraKandam.The website contains the English translation of each verse of the five cantos selected. Members could freely download from the website and practise to recite with phonetic accuracy.The website is ||powerof sundara kandam.com ||. I shall be glad to answer any query on it.Godspeed to all members--Kasturi

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  5. lakshmi05

lakshmi05 Silver IL'ite

dear friends,
    first of all a big THANKS to the indus ladies team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

while searching in google for some important info...came across with this site..found it very interactive,interesting & informative...immediately got registered...:-D

i am lakshmi...from chennai...home manager...having two grown up kids...i enjoy reading books and magazines, listening to music, solving sudoku, browsing etc., am interested and into stocks and shares...

iam very proud to be a part of indus ladies......

i hope we all can have a wonderful time with each other here...

:thankyou2:

lakshmi.

6. Neesha

Neesha Senior IL'ite

Hi

I am Neesha Govender residing in PMBurg, South Africa. I am married to Dharma and we have a 5 yr old son Dhivashan and a 10 mth old daughter Mayuri.
    I am working in a government dept and my husband is a teacher. I find juggling home, motherhood and a career very challenging at the moment and if it were not for my parents who take care of the kids during the day I don't know what I would do.
    During both my pregnancies I had pre-eclampsia or Pregnancy Induced Hypertension - so if anyone one wants to know a bit abt this traumatic condition we can chat.

When I had hobbies - they were reading, knitting, gardening. I like cooking but am not too fond of baking. South African Indian cooking is different from the traditional Indian cooking since we were isolated from India for many years and our ingenius mothers adapted recipes to the ingredients available and the needs of the family. Over the past few years I've been experimenting with traditional Indian dishes and I'm quite an expert in making my own paneer! Dosa - still have to get grips on.

I am a Sai devotee and have been active from a teenager in the Sai center teaching Balvikas, youth, doing seva etc. Things have taken a bit of a backseat now because of the kids but I hope to get more active once Mayuri can tag along.
    Dharam and I come from relatively large family and I am very close to my brothers and sisters and of course to my indispensable parents.

My highlights besides the traumatic birth of my children was completing my degree, my 2 trips to India and visiting my sister and her family in London in 2005.

Will chat again
    Neesha

7. ruchika

ruchika New IL'ite

hi Krishna,
    Welcome to the forum....though i am a new member here but I feel
    I have been a part of this IL family since a long time...I enjoy reading articles,
    stories and recipes written by different members:2thumbsup: .....wish u best of everything in life and great times ahead at Indusladies .
    Regards,
    Ruchika

8. hasa

hasa New IL'ite

Hello Friends!:2thumbsup:

I am Asma here,i am married and have 3 kids,from Bangalore,look forward to find good friends and advise,basically it is a good idea about an ladies forum we have so musch to share and know, i find this site very interesting and look forward to :yes:know more.

For Friends
    Asma

9. svijiya

svijiya New IL'ite

Who am I?

Hi,

I am Vijaya, did my Engineering in Computer Science in Madras. Moved to US after marriage and worked in US for 10 years and now we are back in India for good. I have started a Software company focusing on the developmnt of a social networking site.

Regards,
    Vijaya

10. geethasriman

geethasriman New IL'ite

Who am i

Hi to all,

Happy to be a member of such a wonderful ladies site.:)

I am sangeetha born n brought up in Andhrapradesh(Nalgonda district).My father is a farmer n mother is a good housewife . At present I am living in U.K with my loving husband who works as software Engineer n my 2 year old sweet daugther.I completed my M.C.A n now a full time homemaker looking for part time work .

My hobbies r playing with my baby ,singing with my baby, browsing net,reading books n articles abt child development which helps me a lot in bringing up my child n ofcourse cooking.I try many new healthy recipies from internet.

That's abt me .hope i get many wonderful friends from this site.

bye for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.