Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veenajuturi

veenajuturi New IL'ite

hello Everyboby

This is Veena from London.. I completed my P.G in 2005 as MBA working in Banking sector past one and half year back i got married and wailting for kids. we stay in London but bascially im from hyderabad my parents stay in bellary. im best cook to my husband he loves my cooking bcoz of him i learnt cooking so in my family everyboby praises my cooking.. :goodidea: im very much interested in making friends.. plz look at this and reply to me
    Thank You
    Veena

2. sudhasrk

sudhasrk New IL'ite

sudhasrk

hi to all ladies
    i am a new comer . happy to be in this gang of all ladies . wishing u all the best:)
    <xml id=yoombaxml></xml>

3. sudhasrk

sudhasrk New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

hi to all
    i am sudhasrk from palakkad , belong to a great nair tharavadu . i am married and have 2 sons. one in u.s working as an engineer ,got married last month.and second son learning his b.tech in amrita university. my husband was in multinational pharmaceutical company who took vrs . we r living in palakkad in our own house. i am interested in stitching and painting ,also in cooking . happy to be in this ladies company .:)
    <xml id=yoombaxml></xml>

4. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi all,

my name is Srividya, i was born and brought up in chennai.i just turned 28. i did my UG and PG in chennai. i got married in 2004 and came to US in 2005. i live in chicago with my husband and a 6 month old daughter.

i love to try diff varities of food, like to hear lot of music (carnatic) also am much intrested in crafts. also intrested to surf. that is all about me.

love
    shree

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  5. whitehare

whitehare New IL'ite

Dear Suminanda,
    :-D I was thrilled to see ur mail. I really wish we continue to keep in touch.
    I am a retired teacher now, nd am looking after my family. I have a son nd a daughter who are settled in their jobs. at present I want to get my daughter married, so I am busy looking for a suitable match.
    I like to cook, read books nd listen to good music. Being a bengali I read lots of bengali books, nd eng.
    I love to travel nd I wish to visit S.India sp. Kerala. I have heard a lot about its beauty.
    This is just an introduction. Do express ur views, or write to me on any topic u like, Have u been able to make any friends? I am trying to make some.:thankyou2: for taking time to read this. :yes:

6. neelamasrani

neelamasrani New IL'ite

hi this is neelam ,just now i saw this web site and thought of joining as i find it intresting, some thing ladies special

7. ramyaganesh

ramyaganesh Senior IL'ite

Hi Everybody :2thumbsup: ,

I am Ramyaganesh, married to a Loveable person Ganesh and staying seven seas far from him in bangalore :-(. I am basically from Coastal part of Andhra, Studied in chennai.. worked in kolkata till july and currently working in a MNC in bangalore.

My hobbies are painting, playing basketball, browsing... and waiting for the day i stay happily with my hubby( only three days we stayed together after marriage).

Hope we will have great time in IL.

8. pretty

pretty New IL'ite

hi freinds,
    i amPRATIMA,a new member.iIreally loved this site.goodone and useful.I am a Vizagite,(vishakapatnam)born in ANAKAPALLI.My mothertongue is telugu.i did
    graduation in Bio-chemistry,now doing PG in correspondence.Iam married with srinu my life n love in 2002.we stayed in US for 2 years.we came to india in 2004 and we r blessed with our sweet son kunal.now we r staying at malaysian township in kukatpally,hyd.my father is a businessman and my mom is a homemaker.i hav 3 siblings,one is elder sis,1youger sis and one younger brother.i love cooking.gardening and chitchatting.i love to watch cookery shows and trying new recipes is my bestpart.My husband is working for WIPRO
    at hyd.my kid is in jr kg in kidzee,kukatpally. I love yoga.whenever i get time i definetly go for it.evnthough i am a homemaker i hardly find time.this is all about me.
    urs pretty.

9. sapnabedi

sapnabedi New IL'ite

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave:wave :wave :wave
    Hello Friends,
    This is sapna bedi writing for the first time. I am a chartered Accountant from punjab and got married before six months presently running my own practice in Phagwara.This site is very interesting and provide information on every field. I am feeing very happy after joining this site.

10. minu

minu New IL'ite

hello all,
    My name is Minakshi .I am a new member to this community so wanted to introduce myself to u all. I am originally from U.P in India .I have an elder sis who is a Docter. I did my masters in chemistry and then got married to a software engineer .We then shifted to Germany and my son was born here.Dhruv is now 6yrs old and will start his full time school and so we r shifting to states. We r shifting to Silicon valley this month end.I finished my Ph.D this year in organic chemistry and will try to work in U.S .
    I like to watch movies and chat with friends.One of my friend told me about this website.Now i am looking forward for my new life in states.
    Cheers,
    Minu

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.