Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geetachauhan

geetachauhan New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hello to all Indus Ladies!!!

My name is Geeta. I am basically from Mumbai in India, currently residing in the Germany-Munich with my Husband.. I got married in Dec'06 and came over to the Munich only in Feb this year and now soon relocating to Birmingham in the 1st week of October 2007 and would love to know Indian families there. This is my first visit to Birmingham and am not sure what to expect. Any advice is much appreciated.

I found this site while browsing and found it nice, i am glad to be a member of this group.. also found interesting information.

Thank u.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  2. bharadiaraksha

bharadiaraksha New IL'ite

Hello friends

I am Raksha Bharadia, au author. My debut book 'Me-A handbook for Life'was published by Rupa & Co. My second Roots and Wings- A handbook on parenting will be out shortly.

I was raised in kolkata and live In ahmedabad. Have two daughters named Sanaya and Aishwarya

I love to read and write.

I am currently compiling individual experiences for the 'Chicken Soup for the Indian soul' series for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Westland</st1:place></st1:City> publishing house. The book will carry the brand name of Chicken soup and the publishing house believes it will surely be a success.

I welcome experiences from the members of this network... those interested can write to me via private message

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  3. reah

reah New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi all,
    I'm Reah.i'm 24 .i was born and brought up in kerala.i am a software engineer :bangcomp: by profession.i love to do glass painting.hope to have lots of fun in indus ladies.i love this forum.i have lots of friends in this forum.i'd like to mention thier names archukoratty,prathima pokuri .....

Love
    Reah:2thumbsup:

4. UshaGov

UshaGov New IL'ite

hi,

i am Usha, my daughter referred me to this site, she is also a member of this site. i am very interested in seeing Chitra Vishwanathan's recipes and her religious posts. i look forward to interacting with all of you here.

love
    usha

5. Mamta

Mamta New IL'ite

Hello
    I M Mamta,living in argentina,born in india ( aurangabad), i m house wife.wanna make new frnds.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  6. gmadhavi

gmadhavi New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hello Everyone!
    I am Madhavi and live in Bangalore. Married with a 2Yr old daughter. I am glad to be where I am today and can do with more too :mrgreen: .
    Like many here I was a software consultant for a decade and switched career to become a Montessiorian to find more time to spend with my daughter. Well we spend all the time together as she's in the same school as me. I know I shouldn't be asking for more.
    I love reading and can pass on as a certified internet junkie. I would look up internet for everything including my weekly planning, etc. etc.. My book tastes are primarily fiction - Robert Ludlum, Crichton's are all time favs. I adore Lord of the Rings. I love watching action movies and comedy esp. Friends. Home trained in carnatic and find it hard to appreciate any other music :(
    My husband is a very nice person, a good husband and can do better too.. :tongue He married against his mom and puts me into the grind of bearing the heat. Same old story with more drama and never ending saga for over six years. Probably you will soon read me out in IL section. :)
    I am also a partner with an NGO working towards educating children and one day dream to do more on this.
    I was reading thro' some posts and found lovely companionship. Its great to see so many replies coming thro' and such support.
    Thanks to those who started this group and keep up the good work.
    Cheers!

7. vijayacmouli

vijayacmouli New IL'ite

GREETINGS TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE FORUM,
    Despite wanting to introduce myself from the day I became a member somehow something always came up to digress me from putting my thoughts into print.
    I have a background in Science , a housewife, part-time teacher and translator -playing out many roles in one - mother of 2 and grandmother of a one year little bundle of mischief and living in Belgium for the past 14 years (VANA-VAASAM?).
    I do enjoy reading the contributed articles ,comments and replies on the forum.
    But I do wonder when and how do people find so much time !
    What is the secret ?

8. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Leena,
    I am in sharjah... How are you:? Where in Dubai are you?

9. Kadam

Kadam New IL'ite

Hi friends,

A am new to this thread. I stay in Karnataka. I liked ur gruop discussion especially in recipes sectors.

Regards
    Kadam

10. anjalithukral

anjalithukral New IL'ite

Hi everebody
    I am from India
    first time loginin tio any community

i hope we will share lot of information

thks
    anjali

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2007