Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. akshu015

akshu015 New IL'ite

Hii
    My self,
    Akshata Jadhav.

2. akshu015

akshu015 New IL'ite

Hello sisters,

I am new in abudhabi i would like to join marathi mandal , please help me out .

3. rvijay

rvijay New IL'ite

Hi Everyone ,

I am Rani from Kerala, now residing in London, Canada. I'm very happy in becoming a member in IL.

Regards....

4. Ratna1213

Ratna1213 New IL'ite

Hi, this is Ratna,I have joined the forum newly. I have my own botique of block print and embroidery works.

5. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Antonia, Krishnashinoj, Akshata, Akshu, Rani, Ratna

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Antonia,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Krishnashinoj,
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. Check the Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah - IndusLadies forum for schools information. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Akshata,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Akshu,
    Check the Indians in Abu Dhabi - IndusLadies forum for more inormation. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Rani,
    Check the Indians in Canada - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Ratna,
    You can share your inputs in the Embroidery Works - IndusLadies forum. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

6. charanya147

charanya147 Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Im Charanya ,the new member to indusladies , Hope to share,help and view informative and innovative ideas and eager to explore the world of women

thanks

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  7. rameshbanu

rameshbanu New IL'ite

hi all,

This is banu.. i'm very happy to join with you all here...

8. nithyarun

nithyarun New IL'ite

hi i'm nithyarun. I have visited IL in FB but now i'm a member. i feel very happy to be a a part of this.

i would just like to get tips for making mask for my little angel in any cartoon character. (project from her school) help me out in identifying the character and also how to make it, in a simple way

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
  9. sandhya1234

sandhya1234 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

This is sandhya from bangalore.Currently i am working as a software professional in an MNC.I have visited this site so many time regarding times regarding solutions for the health issues.Woud like to explore all other sections in future.

10. nishajaiswal

nishajaiswal New IL'ite

Hi, I recently got married on 2nd june this year. I dont know but i feel my husband is not interested in me. What should I do? Wants me to keep distance if i m outside or if even at home the same thing. I dont know everything is okay but dont know what to do. He is a sr. s/w engg , i was working as tech support bt coz of my marriage i had to relocate with him and my transfer did not happen, now i hv started working in a small company and get very little salary. He pays double the income tax of what i get as my salary. Is dat d reason. I am also a b.tech , he is also a b.tech but i nvr had interest into this line.so i chosed working as tech support. Can dat b d reason of dis. I dont know what to do. Plz help. I told him everything before marriage, my family was not awared dat i m working as tech support and in n8 shifts. I imformed everything b4 marriage. Plz help.