Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Radhikajain1976

Radhikajain1976 New IL'ite

Hi, this is radhika from Texas. I love this site because of the all news and discussions online and dont feel lonely in states.
    Barvo...Keep it u

2. ramyakarthy

ramyakarthy New IL'ite

Hello everyone ,

I am a new member to this site hoping to have a good time here meeting people from all parts of the world and learning more and also share my views here.....

I just came across this site accidently and found it catchy to sign up immediately

3. pujithamahesh

pujithamahesh New IL'ite

hi everyone,my name is pujitha am from andhra pradesh...

1 person likes this.
  4. sangita1008

sangita1008 New IL'ite

Hi all

My name is Sangita .. this website is a very reliable resource.. thanks to all for the effort taken and thanks to one and all for wonderful tips and ideas ..

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Rkarthika, Siddharthini, Sukanya, Harinikanthi and Dudleyrajendran
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Rkarthika step into here Coimbatore and see if you can find anything if not put in your query here and members from area will help you. You can even try and find information from Jewellery Making

Siddharthini we have all the forums of your interest do browse through the forums to know them and join in the discussions to have fun and also know the members to make friends with them.

Sukanya as soon as you register here you are one among us, hope you will have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay with us.

Harinikanthi we hope to see you around too and do add more about yourself. Have a wonderful time here.

Dudleyrajendran do let us know more about yourself as it will be easier to communicate with each other.

6. Arunarc

Hello Vandy, Subha, Gayathri, Nsareddy and Radhika
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Vandy you are in the right place, we look forward for your interaction in the site. Have a great time with us all here.

Subha looks like you love to learn new words everyday do ready articals here and you will get many new words and it will be fun knowing the meaning of those words. You will surely find some of your friends here and also interact with the members to make friends.

Gayathri nice to know that you found what you were looking for, do interact with members and join in the discussions and I am sure you will have a gala time here.
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Nsareddy hope you will let us know more about yourself.

Radhika nice to note that you are enjoying yourself here, hope you will not feel lonely anymore when you are with us.

7. Arunarc

Hello Ramya, Pujitha and Sangita

Ramya nice to have you here will look forward for your interaction into this site and see you having great time here.

Pujitha you have a unique name :) hope we will come to know more about yourself.

Sangita you are most welcome and we hope to see you taking part in the dicussion around the site.

8. ShruthiAKotian

ShruthiAKotian Bronze IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of IL. As I am exploring IL, I am getting a lot of information which are extremely helpful. Every forum has a new information to be read and understood. Very happy to be a part of IL and participate actively.

Regards,
    Shruthi

9. shwethalohith

shwethalohith New IL'ite

hi everybody................

10. jorjee12

jorjee12 New IL'ite

Hello There!!!..

This is jorjee...I am looking for sport shoes,which make my feet comfort while running or cycling in affordable prize.I visit Bestylish.com store, get much stylish varities..but i am looking some thing different...

So,please reply if you guys have any relevant information...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012