Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. vanimano

vanimano New IL'ite

Hi All,

I'm Vanieswari Manoharan (Vani), married and an expected mom :)

and not sure if this is the right forum to introduce myself. I had to leave my job after marriage last year and started to surf the web, as I come from the finance background and my husband is from IT, so had the necessary access to this new world of web.

While surfing through I got to browse the Indus Ladies and decided to join looking at the rich source of information and experience being shared by so many.

I will try to share my experience in which ever area it fits in, else will try to learn from others.

Happy to be here and get connected.

Will be surfing and blogging here a lot. Thanks.

Vani.

2. suguna69

suguna69 New IL'ite

helo! everyone. my name is suguna.single. just by clicking came across this. i don't know how it works but plan to know more. hope you all will guide me. tq.:coffee:thumbsup:drowning:bowdown

GlobetrotterG and kalpananair like this.
  3. rishwaana

rishwaana New IL'ite

Hi guys,

Keeping myself busy exploring....... finally found a place....guess gonna be interesting. :)

Myself from Erode, Tamil Nadu. New to Springfield, Virginia.

Rishwaana

GlobetrotterG and kalpananair like this.
  4. twinky

twinky New IL'ite

looking for new friends

Hi All,
    I recently moved to san diego. Me and my husband are staying at la Jolla crossroads san diego. I am looking to make friends here in as I do not know anyone here.

I need some good friends to hangout with as I keep getting bored at home.So if you too are bored and need a friend.

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sayeeda,

Welcome to IL. You will certainly get to meet a lot of ladies here and make a lot of new friends.

Having made a good start, we look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

6. resmirin

resmirin New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Resmi Ravi. Working as a Technical Writer with HP, Bangalore. Interested very much in arts and crafts. Nowadays, I do a lot of crochet work. Paper crafts also make their way into my free times. I love to sew but do not know! :)

Currently working on handmade photoframes project for my home. Will keep updating.

I am excited about joining IndusLadies as I have always been reading many threads on this portal and found it interesting.

Regards,
    Resmi

7. satchitananda

Re: ** My Introduction**

Welcome to IL Librouno. You seem to be a truly multifaceted personality. I am sure you have a lot to share with all of us here. Here is a link to the forum etiquettes of IL. to acquaint yourself with all the rules and regulations regarding posting on these forums.

Hoping you will have an enjoyable time here.

1 person likes this.
  8. satchitananda

Hi Vani,

Welcome to IL. Glad that your web surfing brought here to us. We look forward to learning things that you have to share with us and do hope that you benefit greatly from your time on IL. Looking forward to your blogging.

9. satchitananda

Hi Suguna,

Welcome to IL. I am sure you will certainly be happy to have found this site. You can make a lot of friends here and find a lot of information. We look forward to whatever you have to share with us too.

Please go through this link. It will help you find your way about this site.

10. satchitananda

Hi Rishwaana,

Welcome to IL. Am sure you will have a very interesting time and find a lot of friends on IL. Wish you a lot of fun exploring the site and meanwhile if you wish to get some help with it, here is a link you might find useful.