1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Whiteheads /pimples during pregnacy?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by rosenav, Jan 30, 2010.

1. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

Ladies ,

For last few weeks my face is turned really horriable, I started getting lods of whiteheads on my forehead and around my chin , they are small..small tiny ones... i dnt now if its an allergy reaction or is it normal.

Growing up in teens i used to have pimples but after marriage it all vanished.. i'm scared is it back now?

Has anyone faced this problem during pregancy? :drowning

I dnt travel in the sun very rare, the only meds i take is pernatral vitm, i drink alot of water n fulids, normal diet...

Only change is these days i have craving fr sweets n chocs ....:hide: and do have chat or panipuri once a week.

Plz give me few natural tips to reduce them.

2. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rose,
    Getting pimples in pregnancy is pretty common due to harmonal changes. I got pimples as soon as I got pregnant but I switched my face wash to clean n clear morning burst bubbles and i started washing my face with water frequently and magically all my pimples were gone.
    Maybe u can try the same and see f it makes any difference.
    -Priya
    [​IMG]