1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

white discharge problem-- help needed

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by mamataonline, Feb 14, 2010.

1. mamataonline

mamataonline New IL'ite

hi friends,
    i am new to this site and felt its worthy asking this question expecting ur suggestion. i am suffering from white discharge for the last 5 months. and its in early stage. im staying in hyderabad, koti area, in ap. which is the best method of treatment for this, either ayurvedic treatment or allopathic? please suggest me which clinic/ doctor to consult for better treatment of this ailment. thank u very much in advance.

mamata

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear mamta,

White discharge is quite common.You should be upset only if its smelly or a yellow discharge. Are you suddenly noticcing any change in the levels? If yes it worth consulting a gynec

3. mamataonline

mamataonline New IL'ite

dear radha,
    thanks for ur reply. so far there is no smell or not yellow in color, and there is no itching.. but day by day its increasing.. i think, i have to consult doctor. and i was looking for a good gyeno in hyderabad. thanks again anyway.. bye

mamata.

4. lovmask5

lovmask5 New IL'ite

White colour discharge. why? any serious problem?

My Girl Frnd is 24 yrs old and since her menstruals she used to have 7-8 days of bleeding and first 3-4 days of heavy bleeding. But recently after getting checked by a gynac and on some medication the duration has come down to 5-6 days.. Is it normal for tht many days??? Due to this she is loosing her weight rapidly. She looks very thin now. And how to make her gain weight? The medicines prescribed earlier was protized powder, M2 tone syrup, Folic acid tablets.
    Since the last 2 months she is having white discharge frm her vagina and whn checked wit a gynac she told if it doesnt stop then she has to be operated and cant have kids in the future, She loves kids and now is under depression after hearing the doctor. Presently she is given AF KIT tablets for fungus infection. Please do advise on how to diagnise nd stop the white discharge so tht she can be normal. I love her very much cant see her in pain. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010