Whistle Away Your Words

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Thyagarajan, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Whistle Away
    Your Words
    Whistling husbands are loathed by some wives. Sime wives too whistle instructions to their husband or lover.
    My dad used to be annoyed when my dudes call on me at odd hour or during his siesta.
    So they would only whistle from their hideouts closer my home. Many whistle their tunes of songs close to their heart.
    A song that commences with long whistle in an English movie - did you guess? Is it the scene in come September?
    With great efforts I have given up the habit of singing in kitchen and while showering.
    My spouse was alarmed of my this whistling habit and said there is a chance of my throat getting infected and that helped in my giving a go by to this habit.
    Thesbian Sivaji with baby in basket tied to a bicycle riding rising from horizon begins whistling followed by the song kandha nal mughal indha nal varai...
    One rejoice in trekking or wandering rocky holls or mountain forests where birds music comes like whistle. Enjoy viewing whistle language in UT BELOW: