1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to IL Purnima. I'm sooo glad you like the story. I have posted four chapters of the story which can be read in the same thread.
    Have a great day.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Blackbeauty

So love is going to start with these small incidents??? loved the story so far, and you took the same characters from the previous story. Nice to see the connection between the stories.
    Waiting to read the next part.

3. blackbeauty84

Thanks for the feedback mam. There are many bigger things in store for them before falling in love. Happy that you like this sequel.Have a great day ahead.

4. blackbeauty84

Chapter-5

Harini

Next day we were supposed to reach office at nine for trip to Yelagiri. Since It’s a week long induction, I was trying to choose what to pack and borrowed most of it from Nandhu.

‘I got this for you.’ My mother gave me a set of kurtis.

‘I will wear it to college next week.’ Nandini said looking excited at the designs.

‘How are you managing ma?You got me a new salwar on Monday.’ I asked her seriously hoping she didn’t not borrow from someone.

‘I saved since last three months and here Nandhu new one for you as well.’ My mom handed her and Nandhu squealed with joy.I vowed myself once I get the first month salary, I will get good dresses for them both no matter the cost.

‘What time will you start tomorrow? You will eat here right?’ mom asked.

‘Ofcourse ma…’

‘Okay. Have you told your father you are going out on trip?’ she asked.

‘Ma you know I don’t speak with him..’ I said impatiently. Somehow the mere mention of father irritates me.

‘hmmm..I will do that then. Help me in kneading the dough..’ she said changing the topic. I love cooking and learning special items from mom.

Next morning I woke up hearing the fight between my father and mother. My father was shouting that I should not go for this induction trip to an unknown place and mother is trying explain that it’s mandatory. He is saying if my job involves trip with boys to remote location, I need not work at all.

When I came out of the room, both of them became silent. I looked at my father and then told me mother ‘I will get ready in fifteen minutes ma. Keep the breakfast ready.’

He commented ‘Like mom, like daughter. This is what you did when you started working, disrespecting people.’

‘She would have respected you, if you acted like her father.’ My mother replied. Well done mom.My father stormed out of the house, shouting abuses at my mother.

‘Are you upset ma?’ I asked my mother while eating breakfast.

‘No this is what he tried to do when I started working. Trying to block me in all ways. Somehow I persisted’ My mom said.

‘He will be more than happy if I give him money for daily booze.’ I said and mom remained silent.

‘Nandhini, take care of amma. If that man causes any trouble call me.’ I advised Nandini secretly

I was running late and my tough luck bus was late that day. While walking to office from bus stop, I saw Srikanth crossing me in bike. Someone was driving him.

‘Harini, you are last one to come. Keep you travel bag here and board the bus fast’ said a person from HR team.

Bus was full apart from the seat three seater Srikanth and Dev were occupying, when I hesitated to sit near Srikanth, Dev offered his window seat for me. I was in window seat, Dev in middle and Srikanth in aisle.

Vidya whatsapped me saying ‘I’m jealous of your seat.’ And I replied back saying ‘Serves you right for not reserving a seat for me.’.

Someone randomly started singing in the bus and soon people were dancing for some fast numbers.Dev sang along and soon I discovered he is an awesome singer. Srikanth prompted him to sing several songs and clearly everyone in the bus enjoyed.Urvashi, who was dancing with the set of friends tried to pull Srikanth to a dance, which he denied.

Talk among the crowd is Urvashi is the best looking girl, said a whatsapp message from Vidya.

I too think so.. She is very pretty I replied back

Seems Dev and Srikanth are popular among guys. More fans for Dev especially after hearing his voice Vidya continued

Dev shared some snacks from his backpack to me and Srikanth.

‘Your wife’s make?’ Srikanth asked.

‘Yeah..’ Dev replied.

‘Now on ask her to pack extra for me.’ Srikanth said helping himself with another round.

Wife…Dev is married?? Since I was looking out of window pretending as if I haven’t heard the conversation, I said ‘ It tastes awesome. Thanks.’

‘Thanks should go to my wife.’ He smiled.

Oh no...This is going to break Vidya’s heart…

Sweetynila, Lata6, sindmani and 7 others like this.
  5. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

oooh..Dev's married...surely going to break Vidya's heart

Awaiting for trip details

6. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

sometimes its good to know things before something sparks off..so Vidya shud be happy :)

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

BB, enjoying the ride with all of them. Expecting new twists and turns during this trip.

I hope Harini will come to know of Srikanth's background being in HR and would develop some respect for him.

Dev... married.... but good for Vidya as the hurt will be less....

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

interesting epi BB ma'am :beer-toast1: running commentary via text message was cool :cheer: :fearscream::fearscream: Married ah Dev Married ah :facepalm::wave1:Vidya must be really lucky :lol: anyway good for her. Look forward to see what happens next.

Thank you and keep rocking ma'am. Good Day!

9. blackbeauty84

mm yes..This will be hear breaking for her.
    Trip details will come in next episodes. Have a great day ahead.

10. blackbeauty84

Thats 100% right. Ideally she should be happy