1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Wah Wah Wah fantastic updates BB ma'am :thumbup::clap2::clap2::clap2: Reading so many epis together was like biggggggggg treat :banana::cheer::cheer::cheer:
    Enjoyed reading each and every plot of the play :worship2: Flow is simply awesome with those unexpected twists and esply to see the happy and colorful phase of the series :beer-toast1:
    Flabbergasted hearing Ramya's interest towards Mukundhu...The way she expressed her feelings was soulful :worship2: Ivarai poi villain-a ninaithene :eek: (thought he would be the villain) He is too humble...( he is grateful for you as you have given him such a beautiful part in the entire play :hearteyes::hearteyes:)

Enjoyed the miff between ORK and Srikanth :boxing::argue::roflmao: Best SIL and FIL combo :nut: And the latest statement from ORK :thumbup::lol::lol:

Sad to for Sagar...why don't u plan something sweet for him :thinking: Waiting for the big party R Vs M's wedding eve :treadmill::treadmill:

Thank you for those cute, lovely, interesting and lively updates. :number_one:

*Jai's out of chairman's talk was simply superb. As always loved his part.

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Nice update- Hope Srikanth is not down with Corona- roaming around the countries :)

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the feedback.Have a nice day ahead.

4. blackbeauty84

:) Thanks for reading Deepika..

5. blackbeauty84

Thanks Adharv for the lively feedback..missed you a lot in this thread.

I remember you had doubts about Mukund.

Something for Sagar Hmmm..may be

6. blackbeauty84

valid concern

7. blackbeauty84

Chapter-65

Srikanth

Sriram took the wheels and Vivaan demanded he sits in front. I sat in the backseat along with dad.

Vivaan started sleeping as soon as car started.

‘He is training hard…’ I commented.

‘He has contest next week..he agreed to come as it is Mukund’s wedding. Guess most of the times he would be in pool only..’ dad agreed.

‘How’s Sagar? He would be coming right?’ I asked dad. I was the one who broke the news of Ramya to him. Calmness with which he took the news was unnerving to me.

‘He is bright full of ideas. I’m happy he is guiding the product in right direction..’ Sriram was enthusiastic about his new boss.

‘I heard so..he is going to a therapist..I was thinking Sagar would take up from me..I’m not sure now…enough of my problems..Sriram..Mukund is planning to introduce someone to you’ Dad started.

‘Thanks but no thanks…’

‘What’s wrong with you? Long since you…’

‘I’m seeing someone…Will tell you as it progresses’ he said as if topic is closed.’..shall I stop for tender coconut?’ he said trying to change the topic.

We were given a very warm welcome by Mukund’s family . Resort was calm and booked completely for wedding. Mukund has a big family and he has invited a close circle from office, so all arrangements were done with great care.

‘Six packs finally..’ Mukund commented at me. My eyes searched for Harini…

‘ORK’s family is just settling in..you might bump them at lunch…’ Mukund chuckled leading us inside.

I saw her when we were mid way through the lunch, dressed in white salwar she looked like an angel. Through text we agreed on meeting at particular location in resort.

It was low lying bench surrounded by trees where I was waiting for her..

‘My dress got stained with mud…’ she said while coming as I pulled her to a kiss.

‘No..I could hear someone coming…’ she hissed.

I thought she is bluffing but it’s true. I could hear footsteps.We were clearly hidden but could hear others..

‘Chairman..’ she said.

‘Meera is settled into course..’ dad was asking President.

‘kind of..not a day goes by where I don’t feel for what I did..Had I let her choose the path, this may not happened.and she would have been happy in your family.Now look she is undergoing strenuous divorce process..I don’t know…’ Venkat choked.

‘She is young to construct her whole life...You should be her strength..’ dad was saying when we heard the noise of people. ORK, Vidhyuth, Virat Sagar and Mukund it was.

‘We are caught..’ Harini said sitting closer to me.

‘They can’t see us..we can do anything they won’t notice..’ I said pulling her closer.

‘This is not a smoking area Jai.’ That voice belonged to Mukund.

‘Damn it..I need one as well..’Venkat took one. Virat too joined them.

‘ORK, I was just thinking about you. You can be relaxed about your girl as she is with Jai’s son..’Venkat said.

‘Hmmm..’ came ORK’s voice.

‘See one more recommendation for Srikanth…’Mukund said loudly.

Dad saw something in car parking and excused himself.

‘Relationship goals..’ someone commented. I had to crane my neck to see what’s happening. Dad was opening doors for Priya and carrying her luggage. Dad deposited the luggage to resort helper and came towards the group along with Priya.

‘Mukund, you are getting married in a day.. if you give such a reaction to your old crush what would others think…’ Virat said and others roared with laughter.

‘Jai might hear..’ Mukund said in a low voice.

Priya talked to others for few minutes and dad said ‘I’ll show her the room and be back..’

There were lot of boos from the gang standing there.

‘Grow up boys…’ Dad said and went with Priya.

Slowly everyone dispersed.

‘I will change and be back…’ Harini said.

‘No..I want to show something…’ I took her to the room allocated to us.

‘Where is your dad staying? How about others?’ she asked.

‘Sriram is in the conference room and Vivaan must be with Priya. Dad is in a separate room..’ I said locking the door.

‘What are you doing? She asked as I removed my shirt. Wow…’ she said admiring my six packs..suddenly we were in each others arm and kissing passionately.

‘If we don’t stop now..…’ She said leaving the embrace.

‘Can we talk now?’ I asked and she nodded.

‘Harini,just think whether this can workout. There is a role open in Marketing team of Singapore branch which would suit your profile. Would you like to move there? Though I travel a lot, I would be in the country atleast for fifteen days…’

Silence from her said her opinion loudly than her.

‘No Srikanth. I thought about it too. But the role there is different and I don’t want to experiment….’ she said.

‘Right…’ I was hoping that she would agree.

‘We will find a way, Srika..it’s tough being in a long distance relationship but we will sail through this. I’m confident of us…’ she said leaning in my shoulders.

‘I might have to start again…I won’t be able to stop..’ I whispered in her ears..

‘Might be I don't want to stop..’ she whispered back.

8. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

wow...BB so nice....I just loved everything about the story....If sriram is seeing someone i have a wild guess....let me see if my guess is correct....

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Nandini maybe!

10. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

I too feel it might be Nandhini.

Good Going....