1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful happy for Ramya...didnt expect it to be Mukund...hope Srikanth will be fully out of guilt feel now...

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-64

Harini

What can change in six months…a lot.

I don’t know what went between Mukund and Sagar, they still remain close according to Srikanth.Sagar wanted a change and he requested to be shifted Evolution group. It’s him who is leading all startups in the group instead of ORK, something which Sriram celebrated a lot.

ORK is taking up Sagar’s role which has created many headaches in organization.As advised by Ajitha Srikanth took up a role based out of Singapore, which involves travel atleast four times a month. Before leaving, he said this decision has nothing to do with ORK.

Swathi delivered twins six months before, she became pretty close with mum as well. She drops by often, me and Nandhini fight to babysit those adorable girls. ORK and Sameer achieve decent five minutes conversation at home now which according to Sameer is a record.

Mukund and Ramya decided on traditional wedding and their big day is on next weekend.Mukund ensured chairman and president blocked their calendar. It’s going to be in a resort which is three hour drive from here..something all of us look forward too. Me especially as Srikanth is coming for the same.

It is Ramya’s last day at work, she is going to take a career break. I was sitting for lunch with her along with Sameer and Rajib.

‘So what I was saying is be there before lunch on Saturday..’ Ramya told Sameer.

‘Easy-peasy with a four year old and two little monsters..’ Sameer replied.

‘They are adorable little things..’ I said.

‘Then let god bless you also with twins who doesn’t allow you to close your eyes for a minute..’ Sameer said yawning. ‘By the way ORK is planning to come?’ he asked.

‘Of course. He and Mukund are friends for years..ORK is coming with family..’ Ramya said firmly. ‘Where is Srikanth? When is he coming?’ Ramya asked me.

‘Malaysia..’ I started but interrupted by Sameer. ‘You are not updated Harini..he is on the way to Bangkok..should be back by Thursday night, if they don’t send him for fire fighting…’ Thing is new role demanded Srikanth go in person to meet the clients/projects which are critical for some reasons. What I heard from Sameer is he is doing an exceptional job of the same.

‘I will take it on you if Srikanth doesn’t turn up..’ Ramya was saying, she stopped in mid sentence as Mukund ad chairman entered the cafeteria.

‘Ahem..’ Rajib coughed.

‘No..chairman is coming to our table..’ Ramya replied.

‘Might be he is going to ask you to stop distracting the head HR…’ Sameer said to Ramya

‘Or he might ask you to stay off the phone so that he can have a word with Srikanth..’ Rajib said to me.

‘Or he might ask you to stop irritating the new COO..’ Ramya added to Sameer by then chairman reached our table.

‘Hi guys..Exceptional work Rajib..congrats..Take your team to someplace nice and bill it on the company..’ he said patting Rajib’s shoulders. Was it my imagination or he gave me a small wink.

‘I should ask Urvashi to find a good place..’ Rajib told us once chairman left the place.. Oh yeah..Urvashi rejoined the company after finishing the masters and we have become really really close. We car pool together and hang out whenever we find time.

‘I have to leave.. lot of formalities.. see you next week.’ Ramya said. We dispersed.

There were messages from Srikanth saying he is in Bangkok and might not be able to catch up tonight. I understand Srikanth’s schedule but also miss him badly.

Srikanth arrived on Friday morning and we couldn’t catch up that day. By evening I called him so that we can drive together.

‘Priya is coming later..so we all are driving together..I need to discuss something with dad and Sriram.’ He declined.

It must be something to do with Sriram.Sriram’s ex girl friend Meera left abroad for studying and from that time Sriram is so taken with work.

Next day while starting from home mum asked ORK ‘Why are you driving?’

‘So that we can spend time as family..’ORK said

‘I thought you will be coming with Srikanth..’ Nandhini said as we started.

‘Srikanth wants to discuss something with his dad..’ I said there was a bitter tone in my voice.

‘That’s something I like about the boy..so attached to his family..’ORK commented.

‘What? You like him?’ Nandhini laughed.

‘There are few things good in him..he values his friends and family a lot. He is well grounded. ORK told me what he has done and I admire him for that…’ ORK glanced at me in the mirror while saying this. ‘I heard he is doing really well in his new role and with Jai as mentor he would go great heights..but at the same time he is similar to Sameer, they both believe they are super talented and whole world should worship them..’

‘ Thanks…way more than I expected…’ I said and ORK smiled.

Somehow the wedding and talk about Srikanth made me smile.

‘Dreaming..’ Nandhini whispered in my ears…

Rampuri9, Bhoonzee, VinuthaS and 3 others like this.
  3. blackbeauty84

Yes yes thanks for the feedback Ammusatheesh

4. blackbeauty84

Many thanks Meerutha..your comment made my day

5. blackbeauty84

Oh..he is still disciplined though

6. blackbeauty84

Thanks Rampuri..posted the next episode now..

7. blackbeauty84

:) Hope you did..Thanks for reading the story

8. blackbeauty84

:)

9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

10. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

Thanks BB for updating your story everyday.