1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

Happy new year dear.... ur way of writing is really good and u always know how to end the episode .

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

ouch :banana::banana: enjoyed reading all the epis BB ma'am :hearteyes::hearteyes:
    I didn't expect Harini would ask abt Meera :eek: Possessiveness huh??:p Economic background?? I see :argue:
    :roflmao::roflmao: that was very funny and also Sameer's reason to stay in the same team and irritate ORK was cool :thumbup::lol::lol:
    I liked the way interview went out :p family tradition?? Tricky??? :roflmao::roflmao: Jai as always cool and rocking inoru vaati someone call him old man avalodhan :grinning-smiley-048::tonguecrazy: I had lot more scenes which amused me BB ma'am got little lazy to list them maybe from next will try to read on time :thumbsup: thank you and keep rocking.

Wish happy and prosperous new year. :beer-toast1:

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Happy New Year to all the ILites!

This sounds way too interesting but Harini should shine well at work (I Think :thinking:) .. Poor Srikanth stuck between Office/Dad/Love ...

Have a fantastic year ahead.

--PS

4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Happy New Year....gng wonderful....waiting eagerly for Srikanth reactions ;-)

5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Wishing you a great year Rampuri

6. blackbeauty84

Happy new year Deepika. Thanks for your compliments.

7. blackbeauty84

Thanks Adharv. I missed your comments a lot.
    Harini is in a confused state now. Let's see what she decides soon.
    Wishing you a very great year ahead.

Adharv likes this.
  8. blackbeauty84

Wishing you a great year Peddadas.
    Might be things will work out well for Harini.. Agreed Srikanth is in a tough position.

9. blackbeauty84

Happy new year. Many thanks for the feedback.

10. blackbeauty84

Chapter-25

Dev

‘Coffee?’ came a message from Srikanth. I looked forward spending time with him as at office few moments of laughter kept both of us going. He appeared distracted at cafeteria.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked.

‘Seems Harini overheard Padmini’s conversation with Kishore. You know Kishore right he is president’s brother in law and Evolution has filed a case against him. He clearly knos I’m working here. I’m bit…’ he stopped in mid way.

‘Are you worried about Padmini finding it out? Even if she knows, she wouldn’t share it Harini. So chill…’ I said.

‘I’m going to talk to Mukund as they both are clearly in touch.’ He said.

‘So you are traveling this weekend right?’ I asked him. He was going along with Sameer to Canada for a project work. Rajib mentioned to me that Sameer was super impressed with Srikanth and fought strongly with ORK to take him along.

‘Yes..pretty short notice and loads of work. Anyways I heard your team will be coming later?’ he asked.

‘Yeah we are coming for conference and lot of big shots from the company would be there too. Let’s do some sightseeing together.’ I said.

Rest of the week flew fast and Srikanth messaged me after landing abroad as well. I walked in to cafeteria to see Urvashi and Harini sharing the table and Harini looking uncomfortable.

‘Hi Harini’ I sat next to her. Urvashi who was sitting opposite to her didn’t expect me and tried to move away.

‘Hope I didn’t spoil your lunch?’ I said to Urvashi.

‘No..we were just..anyways I need to go and work on the report. Bye Harini.’ Urvashi left immediately.

‘Thanks for rescuing me. I don’t know how you work with her.’ Harini laughed.

‘Didn’t see you for a long time. How’s work?’ I asked her. She was in a events preparation team and seemed the team was toiling themselves for Family day event.

‘Are you waiting for somebody? You seemed to be searching for someone.’ I asked her as her eyes constantly wandered.

‘No..’ she said as I caught her eyes again she said ‘Don’t look at me like that Dev. Yes I was hoping Srikanth would join you, I haven’t seen him for days.’ She said.

‘He is not back yet.’ I said.

‘Back from?’

‘He is in Canada, he went last week. Don’t you know?’ I asked. It was very clear to me she didn’t know.

‘I was not aware.’ I could read disappointment in her face. We almost finished lunch now and once we were outside cafeteria, I directed her to bench.

‘So you guys are not conversing ever since he asked you out, is it? You bluffed to me once but I’m sure you have something for him.’ I said looking at her. She avoided looking at me.

‘Harini, What’s the problem? Srikanth is crazy about you. Don’t think I’m supporting my friend but he is an excellent person I don’t understand why you refused him despite clearly liking him.’ I wanted to have this conversation with harini since the day Srikanth cribbed about her. But now I got the opportunity, I didn’t want to let go.

‘It won’t work Dev. I’m saving myself from heartache.’ She said a little. ‘He is from a wealthy family where in before this job my family struggled to make ends meet. My father boozes everyday and at times crashes at street. Do you really think I have a chance with him. He might be an awesome guy but clearly I don’t see it working out.’ She said firmly.

‘Srikanth is aware of this but he thinks that’s immaterial. Why don’t you give him a chance?’ I asked.

‘People are blind in love before it comes to reality. Srikanth might not seen persons like my father and doesn’t know what it is to live in such a neighborhood.’ She persisted.

‘So should I advise him to move on?’ I asked.

I think I touched a raw nerve there as she didn’t reply ‘I’m getting late for the meeting.’ She said and started towards her building. ‘When is he coming back?’ she asked in a low voice.

‘Well enough before family day.’ I said and I could color on her cheeks.

I need to update Srikanth on this conversation. There’s still hope afterall.

Sweetynila, Bhoonzee, Adharv and 4 others like this.