Which Week Cardiac Activity Will Be Seen?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by planetx, May 29, 2020.

1. planetx

planetx Junior IL'ite

Pls post this as anonymous in Informed birthing India group

I’m 62 days pregnant had spotting from Monday night. My doctor took emergency scan on Tuesday and told it may be because of late conception and can be implantation bleeding. She has asked me to come again after 2 weeks. The growth looks like just 5-6 weeks it seems Gestational sac, yolk sac and Fetal pole all seen but no cardiac activity detected yet. I have attached my 8th week scan report. My cycle is quite normal 30-34 days. My last period was on March 27th. It came in 30 days.

1)What kind of diet I can follow? Any suggestion am a vegetarian.

2)Is there a chance I would have ovulated late? When can I expect to see heartbeat?

3)Is it normal if spotting continues for 3+ days? Just a drop which is not enough to even wet a panty

Attached Files:

2. harithab

harithab Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Hope everything is okay.
    U had a followup ?
    Ask ur doctor / dietician to prescribe ur diet as they will know ur health more now.

Stay positive...:thumbsup:
    Stay safe...:angel:

3. AVisenMD

AVisenMD New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am medical doctor specializing in women health issues including pregnancy. Recently I have talked about in detail about the kinds of food you should be eating, foods that you should avoid, how to increase your immunity, and some vital nutrients that you should make sure you are receiving. Please check out the article here:
    Pregnancy Care with Balanced Nutrition and Robust Immunity ~ Health Pioneer

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be happy to help. Stay healthy!