1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which type of conversation is good forever?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Jan 7, 2008.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hello blondie,

your words "emotion kills conversation" is very true.

it is better you avoid taking decisions when you are emotionally upset. when we practice this gentle speech, we really become calm and composed.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Luckily for me I have the gift of the gab. My unpleasantness and sweetness is always expressed in very few words but it hits or kisses the person where required. What people try to explain and prove in paragraphs I do it in few plain words. I have helped the top most executives in this area. When two people flare, I am always there to explain in just few words. The matter is solved. Actually I am a very short tempered person, but only when rubbed the wrong way. In all circumstances, I speak less but convey the message. Though I am very friendly by nature, people are very frightened of me, its because, I speak when required and do not spare. Very few hold malice towards me. I feel we should learn to express in the right spirit. I thank God for giving me this gift. I have won wars and arguments in a jiffy. I never have to try hard to prove or express anything. I have seen people splitting venom on each other and it stinks. Strike once but strike hard so that the person thinks million times next time when he meets you. I am very fun loving person and my conversation is always with a good note. Humour is essential in a conversation.