1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which TV shows u Like ?

Discussion in 'TV' started by esha469, Jan 30, 2010.

1. MadhujaJ

MadhujaJ Senior IL'ite

I love the show Lean is In! on NDTV GOOD TIMES. This lifestyle food show is a plain and practical guide to eating lean while eating tasty. The show tells us the secret of balancing the fitness regime and the feeding frenzy.

The in-house chefs Aditya Bal and Devanshi Garg are brilliant! They do a lot more than just cooking in the kitchen. When they eat in an “akhara” or party the night away with a bride-to-be, they stay alert to eat right. They teach us a way of living and experiencing life in the healthy food way.

Lean is In! is telecast every Wednesday at 7 pm.

2. jesseadam

jesseadam New IL'ite

i like Britain and American got talent

3. Durgapriye

Durgapriye Senior IL'ite

I like Pavitra Rishta

Kannada ETvs: Munjaavu

Samaya Tvs: Fitness shows

4. piyagupta

piyagupta Senior IL'ite

Hi Madhuja,

I too love Lean is In!. Both Aditya and Devanshi are wonderful hosts.

Aditya is a man of many traits who has worked with Omar Sharif and Peter O Toole. He has worked in three Bollywood films and has modeled for Levi’s, Calvin Klein and Boss. He has also worked for major Indian design houses!
    His culinary skills became known only a few years ago when he started training at an Italian restaurant, followed by a Goan and a French one. Presently, he assists in evolving the menu of a new Italian restaurant in Delhi.

Devanshi cooks, bakes and pursues a degree in Business Consulting.

5. rocky007

rocky007 New IL'ite

i like old tv serials.. :thumbsup

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  6. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Tamil - Vijay TV neeya naana, airtel super singer, Jodi number 1 (only first season)

English - Most amazing moments, Big cat diary, Friends, LOST, Criminal Minds

7. suviawilliams

suviawilliams New IL'ite

Hello Feriends
    I like Two TV show one is "Greys Anatomy Online" second "Watch Eureka Online" these are best Tv shoe then others. I like them very much.

8. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

I love the Nigellas Lawson show on Discovery Travel & Living. She inspires me with some irresistible recipes that can be enjoyed any time of the year! I love it when she ventures out of the kitchen and gives us a glimpse of her unique culinary styles at picnics, barbeques and yummy puddings. The series takes the viewers’ taste buds on a wordwide tour with simple Italian pasta dishes to Middle Eastern breads, from Moroccan Roast Lamb to Prawn and Black Rice with Viatnamese dressing. She also shares with viewers her fabulous recipes of unique ice creams and cocktails.

Nigella rocks!!!
    :cheers

9. JuhiAgarwal

JuhiAgarwal Senior IL'ite

Hey Jaya, I am an ardent admirer of Nigella, thanks to Discovery Travel & Living! I loved the episode in which Nigella showers her attention on the humble lemon. . Recipes of the Happiness Soup, Lemon Drop and Slow Roasted Garlic & Lemon Chicken looked great! I have tried the last one a few weeks back, and it turned out great (at least I thought so)!

The best thing about Nigella is that she endorses easy cooking and easy eating. Her recipes from every corner of the world are delicious and innovative. I love it when she draws on the rich and spicy flavors of the southern and eastern Mediterranean for twists on usually familiar recipes.

10. raginisharma

raginisharma Senior IL'ite

I loved the episode in which Nigella takes a nostalgic look back at classic summer recipes like Strawberries and Cream! She picks up the plump red fruit with her children and emphasizes on food we all associate with idyllic summer. Besides the classic Strawberry Ice Cream, she tries unusual accompaniements that bring out the best of the humble strawberry.

The Spiced Pink Soup that she made looked awesome!! She made it with roasted beetroot, sour cream and watermelon. The Black Olive Salad also looked great!! She is so good at cooking unlikely combinations that are guaranteed to tingle the taste buds.