Which store sells household supplies in Bulk?

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by Nithya001, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

Hello all! Can you tell me which store in bangalore sells home supplies like soap, washing supplies, tissue, dish washing liquids etc.. in bulk? Does Big Bazaar have big packages of such stuff?
    I am looking for packets that can last for at least six months? Would it be more expensive if I get buy supplies from some store in a mall?

Thanks

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Nithya,

You can buy these products in Big Bazaar, Star Bazaar and Total. You get them in Bulk.....and these stores will be located in any of the malls near to your place. Please check in these stores..

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Big Bazaar has lots of combo offers which makes it a value buy but i doubt whether they will stock bulk packs lasting 6 months. They stock regular size packs but combo offers are good.

4. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the replies.

I have another question regarding shopping for big appliances like washing machine etc. I will be buying either from Croma or Girias that is close to my place. Do I have to pay the full amount at the shop by card or cash or can I pay half after delivery, to ensure that it's not delayed too much? Should I pay by check instead?

How did you pay when you bought your refrigerator or Washing machine?