1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which Serial character irritates you most ?

Discussion in 'TV' started by swarnalata.N.S., Jun 12, 2010.

1. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Hullo Friends.

WE watch so many serials. Some are good. Many start good but turn boring. But after become addicted, we keep watching serials even if they are rubbish. Some TV serial characters become very irritating also.

At present, the character who is most irritating for me is Ilavanji in the serial "Thangam".

Which one is most irritating for you, Friends ?

2. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Thirumathi Selvam Archana's anni, who has a sadistic smile when everyone else suffers.
    Chellame Madhu, who is totally crazy and abuses her family with no valid reason.
    Idhayam Nalini, of all the characters this is the character I hate the most because she tries to do so much of villi stuff against her own daughter's family without any reason for a revenge.
    Thangam ilavanji and her father Kulasekaran,come on, ayya has married her, either he should have fought before he married the second wife or accept the fact,what is the big deal trying to separate the second wife and her family after 20-25 years, it's too late!

Maybe there is one such person in all serials(dont know what these directors are thinking!!!!).
    I dont watch these serials but one or 2 episodes itself were enough to rise my bp :rant

3. swarnalata.N.S.

"what is the big deal trying to separate the second wife and her family after 20-25 years, it's too late!"

In our "Holy Indian Cinema Tradition", everyone waits 25 years to take revenge ! hahaha :)

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

5. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Ithirumathi selvam's jayanthi (Archana's anni).
    i hate her to the core:rant

6. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

I hate these 2 characters from Chellamey:

Kavitha - horrible dressing and over acting.
    Sneha - that fake mole to make her look seductive is actually making her look sick :rant and also the music they play during her scenes is gross!!

7. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Thendral - Fiancée of the hero..Her real name is srividya..i hate her in this serial..horrible voice modulation..she kills everyone by speaking in a soft voice(not at alll romantic..infact pathetic) ..doesn't suit her @ all..she has put on more weight so looks very matured than the hero

Thangam - Villain-kulasekaran..irritating character..i hate to see him in the screen

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  8. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Like many others her I hate Jayanti, anni in Thirumathi Selvam!
    The chiti is Nadaswaram , is too loud don't like her!!
    :spin

9. swarnalata.N.S.

Dear Friends,
    Thank you all for putting in your Hate-Votes !:)
    So everyone has a pet hate or two and no serial is totally irritation- free.:crazy
    But, even with these irritants we keep watching the daily soaps !:hide:
    See what Idiots the Box has made us !:bonk

I remember reading an interview with a TV actor once ( forgot name). The reporter asked " Why you do so much overacting, shout so much and speak so unnaturally ?" Then, the actor replied : " see, you remember me only because I did all that ! My character got registered in your mind. That is my acting success !"
    What to say of this kind of reasoning !

Another thing irritating is the kind of make up some women wear. My god, like full war paint ! And contact lens. Sudha Chandran would look like some dracula !

Last week,in that Thangam serial only, Ayya will call for his wife Nachiya and she will come from backyard saying she was feeding cows, but she is dressed in full grand Pattu Pudavai and one ton of jewels !
    Where do these Directors get trained I dont know !

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thirumathi Selvam Archana's anni, Jeyanthi- and her total family.... More irritating these 3 arrogants