Which school is better for my kid??

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by SupSam, Jul 28, 2009.

Which school is better for my kid to start and stay with?

1. Presidium, Dwarka

75.0%
  2. Happy Model School, Dwarka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hansraj School, Punjabi Bagh

25.0%
  4. any other...which one around janak puri?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies..I have been really surveying hard but it gets harder:) and no doubt parents can tell better rather than any staff member for a school. My daughter is about 3 and is in Mother's Pride. I am very satisfied with her performance and development since she joined school...but what next?? We are in Rohini and planning to shift to janak puri. I am so very confused which school should she made into as our decision of the house would majorly depend upon which school we decide for so as its nearby. COuld u plz help and advice. I am puzzled between Presidium, Dwarka and Happy model school. I have heard good reviews about both..I know both are very different in all aspects ...fee structre, teaching style etc. We are a middle class family but wish to give the best to her. But is it worth spending that much in Presidium. Would that really make a difference. Its fee for Prep class is a 20K per quarter... I have no idea about Happy Models' fee...or is there any other good school around there? I just want that school should be such that she should go to school willingly just like she goes today each day to Mother's Pride...we dont want to burden he brains with unnecessary study stuff and also that teachers just go by syllabus and its parents who have to put in all the input...as I am also working 10-7. I have heard that Presidium is quite good in that aspect. DO I have other choices?? I think if its 20K for Prep, it shall increase a lot for higher classes..plz advice Mom's and Dad's.

2. meghasharma84

meghasharma84 Senior IL'ite

I personally know only about Presidium and Hansraj. Presidium is a newer school, while Hansraj is old and experienced. I prefer Hansraj for this reason.

3. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

thanks megha for replying but I posted this question in 2009 :) and hansraj was nowhere in my list either:) DD is in Presidium since then and we are very happy with our decision. Thanks again. take care

4. tabrez1977

tabrez1977 New IL'ite

Hi

Is your child still in presidium Dwarka?
    My son is in nursery in Mother's Pride Dwarka and joined in pre nursery. Over all the experience is good since they main issue initially was hygeine. Now the choice of formal school is a decision we need to make. Would it be good to move to Presidium now? How would you describe the education there? Are you satisfied with the acedemic progress of the child? Please share youre experience.
    Thanks

5. Pamela15

Pamela15 Silver IL'ite

If you are in Janakpuri, you can opt for St. Francis school in A-4C. It is the best in Janakpuri.
    If you are considering Dwarka, I have heard good reviews on Sri Venkateshwar in Sector 10, and Maxfort School in Sector 7...

6. prachi22

prachi22 New IL'ite

Presidium is good school because my child studying in presidium. He does good activity at home. That’s why I m happy with that.

7. Richatiwari

Richatiwari New IL'ite

Yes prachi I agree with you My daughters are in Presidium too. The teachers are supportive and reliable and our experience has been really good till now. Both are happy being in this school.