Which of these is your greatest Fear Factor?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Aug 8, 2008.

My Extreme Fear Factor !

Poll closed Aug 8, 2009.
  1. Cockroach

33.3%
  2. Lizards

47.2%
  3. All Creepy and Crawly

55.6%
  4. Closed Place

22.2%
  5. Darkness

25.0%
  6. Heights

30.6%
  7. Speed

22.2%
  8. Crossing Long Bridges and Tunnels

16.7%
  9. Animals

33.3%
  10. Public Speaking

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

HI Amitha,

There is a programme telecasted in India through SONY ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION Channel and another programme through COLOURS CHANNEL.

Participants have to give series to tests to ride their fear out.They are compared with each other and the best goes ahead, with one participant getting knocked off from the game every day.

The tests include, bumgee jumping, rock climbing, closed chambers with creepy craliwes on you and your hands and legs are chained so that you do not run out! diving inside water stunts (even if you do not know swimming, you should at least try), climbing building through walls, going through fire breaking glass on a cycle, riding a cycle on a 4" inches platform at a height of 20 feet plus, going inside a cave crawling!! and many such games to ride the fear out of you!

You have celebreties, common man and woman taking part in it! The money they earn for peforming is very high!

We as audience have to watch and ride the fear out virtually!

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Memebrs,

do not forget to caste your votes! The poll is kept open for all of you!

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    Interesting poll!Well, i'm afraid of all the creepy crawly, height and animals.Theme parks and those giant wheels are always my bonkand i never dare so much to try them.Animals.. not comfortable with..more than fear. creepy crawly...yuckkkkk.i'm:hide:

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Theme Parks have Height targetted game vehicles, I have tried the RAINBOW IN Essel World of Mumbai! It was eeriiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee! I cannot do the tumbling vehicle games, I tend to vomit and feel dizzy, I adore girls and guys who do it so well, the whole vehicle tumbles and you are strapped inside! God!!

Creepy and crawlies seem to take the maximum votes here!

Thanks Aishu for voting!

5. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Haha I like your story. I have to hold on to the side of it and jump and pray to land on the step. Someone told me that if you dont jump on right you will fall backwards or if you dont get off right away you will be sucked in :lol: so that has stuck with me for all this times. I always need someone with me and holding my hand so they can at least fall with me if it happens:|

6. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

My dear Mals,

To be Frank, I am really afraid of everything pa :shaking:... even for the public speaking :hide: ... romba bhayandhankoli la ...

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Asha,

Your post was hilarious and very candid too. I could not stop laughing! Even I hold on to the sides and admire people who stand in the middle!!!

Thanks for making me laugh loudly!

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suni,

You seem to a bundle of fears in you. Hope you come out of at least one of them very soon!

9. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Oops, Let me try Mals :hide: ...

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    I have not cast my vote, I don't fear any of these. I can say I am averse to some like cockroaches, lizards etc. This is because I am living with most of these.Let me explain.
    The place I live has much greenery and so all the creepy and crawly, birdies, frogs, rat and even snake are common.Don't be shocked, the house on my house's backside is unoccupied for the past 10 years and there are lots of snakes which live there. Earlier another house(second house from mine) was like that, there was a large python there.I have seen snakes many times in my compound.Frogs are common during rainy season, rats are so common. I even spot mangoose sometimes, they look beautiful with their golden coloured fur.Sometimes, our forefather, the monkey honours with a visit, it just walks from one house to another on the cable (for tv).
    In my home town, I used to come across elephants on a daily basis on the road (tamed, of course) and also snakes. So I am not afraid of anything.
    Most important thing is- I am living with THE MAN who terrorises me, my husband. Except his temper and tantrums, I am not afraid of anything. Or is it this way- after endearing his TTs I have no more fear in this world?