Which marriage to attend? - New Year Contest

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihi

sihi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sahiti,

Congratulations on winning the contest:2thumbsup: . You deserve it!

I must say, that not many bahus would have chosen your path in such a tricky situation.

Regards,
    Sihi

2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sahiti,
    My heary congratulations to you.
    Regards,
    Meenu

3. Sahiti

Sahiti New IL'ite

Hello everybody,
    Thank you very much for your appreciaition. I was whistling the whole week receiving messages from you all :) Thanks again. Wanted to write a detailed reply, never got a chance during the week.

My sister-in-law's wedding took place in August and yes I do have a younger brother, though his wedding was not on the same day ;) The wedding is still fresh in my memory, the topic is apt, and I guess all pieces fit together well :-D

Dear varalotti, Thank you!! Yes, I have shown it to my husband and he too liked it. He boasts that if I am the writer, he is the editor. Though I can't and really don't write much and his editorial comments almost always say 'looks good' :-D
    Dear chitvish, I am very honored that you read and appreciated that very subtle point in my entry. Thank you for your wishes!!
    Dear Sarada, I started following the site from early Jan and your entry was my inspiration. It was with lot of minute details and very well-written and I started with your entry as my template. See, that won the second time :-D
    Hi Manju, Thank you. Good to know that you liked my name. It means poetess though I don't write many poems. Oh well, may be some day!!

I am getting myself familiar with the differernt forums in the site and getting my feet wet as of now. I hope to participate more in the different forums here. Happy posting to all and have a good weekend.

Sahiti

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sahiti,

Once again, congratulations. As you had mentioned, we would love to see your broad participation across all the sub-forums at Indusladies.

Malathy

5. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Congrats Sahiti

Dear Sahiti,

Congratulations....!!

That was a wonderful post from you....your outlook is very matured and I like the way you handled the situation. If you're like this Aparna in your real life, am sure your in-law's will feel very proud to have such a lovely daughter-in-law for them.

Great Job !

Love,
    Preethi

6. Sahiti

Sahiti New IL'ite

Dear Indus Lady,
    I received the gift this afternoon.Thank you very much.It is a lovely vase with beautiful carvings. Thanks again to all of your for your wishes and messages.
    Sahiti

7. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sahiti,

Glad that you liked the gift.

We look forward to your participation in the forums. Also, appreciate if you can introduce your friends to our site to participate in the discussions and contests here.

Dear Members,

Please find below the picture of 'shikari' wooden flower vase with carvings that was gifted to Sahiti for winning the contest - 'Which marriage to attend?'.

Attached Files:

8. aru219

aru219 New IL'ite

i thnk aparna should attend rams sister marrige and ram should attend aparnas brothers marrige.its like respecting each others families which is important in am marrige.thye can watch the videos after.
    if they attend like this it shows the love n understanding natur ebetween them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.