1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your favourite subject

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi kanaka ji.

i totally hated maths(still do) because, somehow or rather nothing gets past my thick skull.fortunately its only for subjects that have the affinity with maths,including physics.
    but i do love history,english,geography and biology and chemistry.(weird combination huh?)
    yes, i do love sciences amongst my art subjects.
    i suppose it also comes down to how the teacher conduct the subject.depending on who the teacher is,it is up to him/her to make students fall in love with the subjects they teach.

currently my chemistry teacher is really putting me off because of his incompetency to teach.luckily my interest in chemistry has not waned.woe betide the day i fail my chemistry.:mrgreen:

cheers

2. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies.......
    I liked all those subjects for which I have to write less in the exams. I hate writing more even at the exams and I remember that I used to skip some questions eventhough I was well awarw of the answers for the silly reason that I had to write a lot, I was luckey to get at least 2nd/3rd highest but for this reason never made it to the TOPPER. So, I can say that I was OK in all subjects throughout my school but when I was in college my fav. subject was the ones taught by Readers whom I liked.........
    We had our Biochemistry and Physiology reader whom I liked the most, so I was always the highest scorer in those subjects.
    Then I did my MS, where I had some kind of crush for one of our good looking teacher, so again, I have to score good nos. in that subject..........
    Foolish me........I had told all my crushes to my hubby and he used to laugh that at least I never felt for uneducated fools.........
    So sorry ladies..........writing so much for a simple thing............
    Take care.