which is the best school in north bangalore

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by silver_line, Oct 4, 2008.

1. silver_line

silver_line New IL'ite

hi
    we stay in mahalakshmi layout. please suggest me the good schools nearby.
    whch is the best syllubus to opt for?.
    how abt venkat international,KLE , srivani.

people do say that getting a seat in NPS is really tough. how can i get it?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008

2. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

Dear silverline,

NPS, Clunyconvent(girls),poornapragnya(sadashiv nagar),vidyaniketan(hebbal),venkat international public school,National academy for learning are good schools.

Nps and national academy for learning are very good in terms of standard.They follow cbse syllabus.If u want to try in these schools, you have to go this month as their adm procedures start in sept oct.
    Poornapragnya follows state board. But this school is also one of the best schools in bangalore.
    Venkat international, any time u can go there.Normally It is easy to get into the school.

If u don't mind paying fees, you can best go for nps or nafl.

3. sharada1970

sharada1970 New IL'ite

Venkat international school is the best cbse school in bangalore..the campus is really good.very good reputed school.i have heard even the results are one of the best in bangalore..my child has really improved ever since she has joined this school..i think the fee structure is also nominal for the quality provided compared to bishop,baldwin,nps,nafl.

4. sharada1970

sharada1970 New IL'ite

if u r in rajajinagar i think u should have a lot of options..nps,nafl,vips,sardar patel,carmel,vani etc
    i totally agree that venkat international school is really among the best new school..it has really impressed me with its systematic functioning of the school..total impressed..very good school

5. jyothi1980

jyothi1980 New IL'ite

Hey Good to know that lot of them have put their children to Venkat.Even my kid is studying in Venkat. even I feel the school is good, the curriculum is good, I had enquired for lot of schools in Malleswaram area but there are lot of restrictions for these schools.

for ex:when I had been to Cluny age restriction was strictly 4 years completed as on May 31st for LKG. However my daughter is June born, just missed out .

As far as Poorna Pragna, Sadashivnagar is considered they close the admissions by October.

However i am not regretting as I feel Venkat is better than all these schools. Lets see how it proceeds.........

6. Jayamurari

Jayamurari New IL'ite

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about Padma sheshadri School in Bangalore?
    Which syllabus is it following?

Thanks & Regards,
    Jaya Murari

7. hiawiew

hiawiew New IL'ite

My son has been attending for 2 years now and i have seen a massive improvement in his education. The campus and facilities are awesome. Now i feel happy.

8. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

Sophia is the best school in north Bangalore followed by Aditi Mallya international school.