Which is best indian gynecologist in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by simnab, Apr 30, 2011.

1. simnab

simnab New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

can anyone refer me any good indian gynecologist in abu dhabi. i am new to this place and would prefer meeting someone really good,
    i was expecting my periods 3 days back but still no periods yet.. have crampings and white discharge... so would like to confirm if good news is on the way... :)

thanks in advance

2. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hi simnab....let's hope it is a good news for you....to be sure, u can do a home pregnancy test also, go to any pharmacy, ask for a home pregnancy test kit. it will cost between 10-20 dhs. if u are, then go to the gyni suggestes by friends, i just know dr janki and dr sushila in welcare dubai, both are very nice!

3. simnab

simnab New IL'ite

hi kapur,

thanks for your reply.
    i tried taking the home preg. test but it shows negative... :-(
    should i wait for few more days for my periods and then meet a gynae... pls suggest...

4. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

May be change of place / weather is delaying your periods and it happens. Drink lots of water and keep the body cool. your cramps will be alright. Regarding white discharge - wait for a week for periods and then meet a doctor.
    In abu Dhabi - go to NMC all docs are good and experienced.

5. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hi simnab, docs say that pregnnacy test is best done a week later of missed period....so don't lose hope.....try testing again after a few more days if ur periods don't come, otherwise u can personally go and see a gyni.....lots of them have been m,entioned in the thread. tho ive not personally met anyone in abu dhabi.....as i delivered in india back in 2006 :cheers

6. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hi simnab
    did u meet a gyni? pls share ur experience? how was she? and how are u now?

7. Shike

Shike New IL'ite

Pls tell me how you overcame the situation...because Im facing the same issue... No periods even after 2 weeks past the expected date. Negative in home pregnancy test. White discharge in some interval of these two weeks.. Could any one suggest a good gynec????

8. Shike

Shike New IL'ite

Pls tell me how you overcame the situation...because Im facing the same issue... No periods even after 2 weeks past the expected date. Negative in home pregnancy test. White discharge in some interval of these two weeks.. Could any one suggest a good gynec????

9. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Hi, join us in FB Ask Abu Dhabi ( Ladies Group) and ask there dear