1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which hair oil do you use?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by PinkRubies, Nov 5, 2008.

1. schinchan

schinchan New IL'ite

Hi Halloweenangel,

How many months will we have to use kesavardhini hair oil to see reduction in hairfall? Because im using it since a month and do not find any results yet..plz helpkneesmiley

2. schinchan

schinchan New IL'ite

Hi PinkRubies,

How long will we have to use kesavardhini hair oil to see reduction in hairfall?Because im using it since a month but see no results...pls helpkneesmiley

3. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

Our family uses hair oil prepared by my grandma .we supply it to family members and neighbourhood groups.we also sell it to people on order usually people we know personally .it is not on a big commercial scale. only those who use give the feed back and mouth publicity.
    if any one is interested can message me.It is 100% home made ie: 0 chemicals used .ony pure cocunut oil and traditional medicines as prescribed by great grandfather who was an ayurvedic vaidyanit is been donce since very old days.even now we follow same method no machines is used .it is highly useful for baby skin and scalp for dandruff and dry flakes.you can buy it in small ml and use .if not satisfied can return the bottle with remaining oil .Whole amount will be refunded,because as of now we have received no negative feedback only highly positive response .you can use it daily it is non sticky .Also you can test it for chemicals it is fully done in traditional way by my grand mother. .can be shipped anywhere.if interested please pm me

4. Ishika009

Ishika009 Senior IL'ite

Coconut oil is the best. I use it on a regular basis.

5. pinkytyagi92

pinkytyagi92 Bronze IL'ite

I use "Amla Hair Oil"

6. Bhuvana007

Bhuvana007 Silver IL'ite

Parachute ayurvedic hair oil is good, non-sticky , light, aromatic. could use it daily...

7. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Me..
    Himalaya Anti hairfall, I loved that ayurvedic smell... very nice... Yet to see results.

8. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I love my Pro Naturals argan oil leave in treatment that I ALWAYS put on my hair after shampooing and before blow drying and heat styling. For me coconut oil is far too heavy and takes too long to wash out. I much prefer using an oil that can be left in but that is not greasy.

9. previ

previ Senior IL'ite

I am currently using Vatika hair oil. My hair is naturally dry and curly so light oils don't have any effect on my hair. I use Himalaya protein cream too after a hair bath, I lightly apply it to the shaft of my hair. Keeps my curls well moisturized.

10. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

You could try using Vit £ oil How to Rub Vitamin E on the Scalp to Promote Hair Growth | LIVESTRONG.COM
    It might help some friends of mine say it works, I use it on my eyebrows and on my face and hands at night.