Which Day Is Good For C Section?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by EagerForInfo, Dec 14, 2016.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello

Which day is better for c section. ? Poorva falguni star or hasta star on ashtami day? Please give reasonable responses and not responses saying it doesn't matter. The main purpose is to take make the best wise decision in the given situation and give the baby the best Nakshatra and horoscope.

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

We don't consider astami as a good day for anything like marriages, buying gold, buying cloths for any special occasion.

My mom was born on hasta astami and she had and have a struggling life. My sister's son was born on the same day after many years with silver spoon and has a rosy life. He is close to 25.

So, I don't know

3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

In Malayalam we say for boys "poorva" is very good.

4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

5. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Someone who is very familiar with this please also reply

6. dnormx01

dnormx01 Gold IL'ite

Depends on where you belong. Where I belong astami is considered inauspicious for beginning anything new. Both purva phalguni and hasta are good nakshtram. Pubba falls in simha rasi and hasta in kanya. Both are good rasis. Pubba, 4th pada and hasta 4th have minor dosha which is ignorable as even a remedy is not mentioned for both. This is general stuff. If you are more particularly looking for something, please contact a professional astrologer.

Anyway everything is already designed by God. So please also concentrate on your health and delivery. Happy pregnancy and congratulations