which curriculum is better,CBSE or IGCSE?

Discussion in 'Return to India' started by shareka, Jun 25, 2012.

1. shareka

shareka New IL'ite

hello friends,
    i m the new member of IL.my daughter is 2 yrs 10 mnths old & i m planning to enrol her to KG1 next year.i m actually very confused:confused2: as to which curriculum is better CBSE& IGCSE.
    i feel that in cbse schools the whole crowd will be indians where in igcse there ll be mixed one which will give exposure to the child to different cultures plus ig is more practical base so the child s overall development will be far more better than those in cb.
    i dont know i might be wrong.please help me clear my doubts.so that once i m satisfied with the curriculum i can search fr goo d schools.
    waiting eagerly fr all ur replies.
    Thanking in advance.:)

2. goodluk

goodluk New IL'ite

according to me CBSE...

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Actually No Differenciation Happens in the curriculum in the Pre Primary Stage, Yes I understand to continue in the same School for higher classes you would like to decide now.

My Option would be IGCSE since it is more concept oriented and students in the long run are able to think out of the box, otherwise it is simply Rote learning.

In case you would return back to India at any time then you have a thought of CBSE, though IGCSE schools are available but only limited in number switch over may be difficult.

Happy School Hunting and Best wishes...

4. shareka

shareka New IL'ite

thankyou so much guys for ur replies.