1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Which burger chain has the best vegetable patty?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by uma, Oct 25, 2006.

1. uma

uma Senior IL'ite

Do any of you have suggestions about the burger chains or even normal restaurants that has the best vegetable patty? For the ones that I go to, the patty feels like a piece of rubber and has no taste to it. Have any of you enjoyed a burger where you liked the vegetable patty? I would love to find a few restaurants like that. Thanks for your help!

2. eagle

eagle Bronze IL'ite

Hello

Hi Uma,

I find that Burger King offers Veg. Burger with Morningstar organic veg. burger. The burger is quiet tasty and filling. They use mayonnaise. You can choose not to have the burger with mayonnaise also. Hope it helps.

Regards
    Shobana

3. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Veggie patty..sure!

Dear Uma,

I find the same problem as you do with most burger joints but I find Red Robin very good. Their garden burger patty is tasty and their Gourmet burgers and freckled lemonade are to die for!
    http://redrobin.com/Menu.html

I also like the one at BK, but other than going to Red Robin, I prefer making it at home with Morningstar Veggie Patty(black beans and tomato style) that I buy at the grocery store. I love the morningstar patties as they have less or no mushrooms in them(I am a no mayo no mushroom type!)

HTH

4. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

Subway!

hi uma

Have your tried vegie patty sub from subway. they are also good. do give it a shot but the problem is only a few franchisees have the patty, most serve vegie sub only.

hopefloats.