1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Which brand/product did you use for baby bath tub?

Discussion in 'Infants' started by daisymom, Sep 7, 2010.

1. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  2. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

Thnx a ton loonypooh!!

even i saw the bathtub @ Lifestyle but it did not have any support for the infants

the price is not exactly a big factor cz we had made a fund for baby expenses right from the day i found out that i was pregnant. so even after buying most of the baby stuff (like crib, basic baby care products) we still have legroom for a perfect Bathtub.

i have saved a lot buy sewing all the baby clothes, quilts, receiving blankets, bibs, burp clothes etc.. so i guess i can spend a lill on the tub :bonk

the one from Mothercare/shoppers stop + the support will cost around 1600 and the one from Fisher Price costs 1990 (i checked) ... so not much difference .

i m looking for a direct feedback on it even though i read almost all good reviews @ amazon and other sites (I wud rather trust the mommies here!!!)

thank u once again for helping me out :) :bowdown

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

daisy mom ,maybe u got me wrong here wen i said "spending on a tub"
    as a mom who has spent 20k for cloth diapering her baby, a bathtub isnt that a deal. I can only speak for products we have used....
    mothercare is known for its quality......
    fisher price products are basically fancy and hence more pricey...
    we have a fisher price rocker... infant to toddler. w have fisherprice toys which she barely cares for....

wen i buy stuff for my baby, i always double chk... and i wont recommend it to other moms if i wasnt satisfied...

when u say u want to buy the best for ur baby it took me aback, as if i was giving Zoey substandard products :)......sorry!

4. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

Aiyo! i didnt mean that at all!!! My Bad!! :)

5. Subha

Subha New IL'ite

I totally agree....we have many more expenses on the way, as for bath tub, you get plenty of varieties in baby stores.
    You can go for a CELLO bath tub (good quality plastics), with having water outlet and fun attachments for kids
    Just google to find a good baby stores in your area

6. Subha

Subha New IL'ite

Sorry forgot to add

You can have a temporary infant bath net attached to the tub which i mentioned till you LO is 4-5 months and over