1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which ache is better

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 19, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mallika

Sorry for the late reply. I just saw you going through this thread. You are right whatever ache comes we have to manage. And we women have so many aches in life so become expert in handling the aches.

Two days back Sudha had called and said to inform you that her surgery is over and she is better now and said to thank you for the prayers.
    I did not know where to post it so I have posted here.

love
    viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ami

We always feel the other ache is better , but when we experience all aches are same. We women should take care of our health at proper times then we wont get any aches. But sometimes we ignore our health .

Nice to hear from the Doctor that pain is our best friend. I think what he said was correct.

love
    viji

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

Oh I too now a days dont like noise and crowd. Ya IL is the best place to be relieved of all aches.

love
    vij

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malliga

Usually some chidren cant bear the pain of injection etc. So you also could not bear earlier. But after marriage we get used to so many pains. All the best to you to have good health and be free of all aches.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya

Luckily by God's grace I have not gone through tooth ache, hope it doe snot come near me. But all aches are same . Hope your back ache vanishes soon. Ya Tv is a big headache sometimes, when we put it to relax there also all crying drama will be going on. Heart ache is good when it is regarding love.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sai

Thankyou for sharing your views

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi

All the best to you for the pack pain to vanish soon. Then you can be relieved from that pain. True when the pain is more cant sit in front of the computer.

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meera

True if we maintain our health properly then these aches dont come near us and as you said prevention is better than cure. We ladies have to bear so many aches especially after marriage, but some aches are good

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganga

Its true all aches are painful and we have to bear it when we getthem.
    Ya many people are having back pains now, sitting and working for a long time also we get back pain

I had a fractue 18 years back and have artificial hip joint and Doctor has told me not to bend, not to sit down or do namaskar. Today I was sitting on a stool with my grandkid and my daughter told me to move a little, I should have been careful while moving but while moving i fell down , luckily by God's grace coudl not get up, nothing happened to my grandkid also because I was holding her nicely. But now due to that I am having back pain but it is bearable.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aparna

Labour pain is unbearable but we feel happy because after the pain we can see the cute baby and forget the pains. And every woman first time when the get the labour pain say I wont have another child but again they have the next child
    love
    viji