1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which ache is better

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viji

Very true, the pain of the moment is always the worst, most unbearable when compared to others ! Happy to know IL proves to be a cure for you.
    As for me, its the low back pain I can't bear at all and am most scared of. Head ache, tooth ache etc, somehow seem bearable because we can always apply some balm or oil to mask the pain.
    But when there's some pain anywhere, I dont like to sit in front of the Computer, because I know the sensation of discomfort will spoil the fun of cyber activity.

2. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,

Nice post dear. :thumbsup As far as possible we should maintain our health properly. Keeping our mind in good status also plays a vital role for maintaining good health.
    At any rate after we cross certain age, no other go, we have to put up with some or the other physical pain. And of course, it looks as if this pain is better than that pain.
    On the whole, Prevention is better than cure.

3. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear viji

All aches or painful only. Especially we women are having different pains. The latest is back pain. That is too irritating sometimes. Nowadays the doctors are having the fashion to say accept the pain and try to live with it. That is what we are already doing na? If you concentrate on other things your pain will get relieved for the time being. So thats what I am doing if I get back pain or any other pains.

thanks for the different thread dear.

ganges

4. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Viji ma.
    nice thread..
    all pains are painful..
    earlier i was scared of injections.
    after marriage i was ok.
    when i got pregnant i was scared of labour pain. now after 2 deliveries , both c-section, i hardly feel any pain...

more of all, ALL my pain vanishes when i see my kids...

5. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hi viji

yah we all wud have got one or other pain...and always use to say cant bear this anymore,itz better if not comes again...but we forget abt one unbearable pain even if once we had experienced it..you all know that is the labour pain...during my 1st delivery i told my mom nd nurse that i cant bear this pain nd i dont want to concieve again for another baby nd one is enuff:spin...hmmmmm....but after 7 years,again forgetting abt that pain i wished to be pregnant..and i loved to have the pain once more for my 2nd baby...

this pain is the only one which gives us hope nd pleasure to the next moment:).....

leela

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  6. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Viji maa

Ofcourse a nice snippet you had penned down.
    I also develop head ache while hungry and after am outside in sun.I think as far as my knowledge back pain is the unbearable pain. I have that and in those days I get literally clamped to bed.

Thanks for sharing

7. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear viji,
    Its true present pain feels worse than the others we experienced .But i feel back pain is the worst .
    Regards,

8. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Padmini

Thanks for your first fb and sorry for the delay in replying. Glad to know your views about different aches

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

Dear Monifa

YOu are right, we are made acheproof as we get so many aches. I agree with you that some aches are a pleasure. Thanks for coming here

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

Dear Nats

By the time I replied to your fb your headache must have gone I think. Love ache is better than head ache isnit it. Thanks for coming here and taking my headache. After coming to IL you must have given that head ache to someone else I think.

love
    viji