1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which ache is better

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 19, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

It is very difficult to bear any aches in life. When we get stomach ache we feel head ache is better and when we get head ache we feel stomach ache was better.

I feel it is very difficult to bear headaches because it is sometimes given by people to us. When we are not in a mood and if we hear people talking loudly or children making noise we get so irritated and we get head ache also. When we dont eat our food in time also we get head aches.

At present the hot weather is giving headache especially when we go out in the sun during this hot weather. Morning I had gone for Vilakku pooja and returned in the hot sun. Though that gave me headache but still after coming home I just logged in to IL and my headache vanished.

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    IL is serving as a medicine to your head ache. You are very correct. When find it difficult to bear the pain caused by one pain, we feel the other ache is much better. But whatever ache comes we have to suffer.
    The happiness for which our souls ache is one undisturbed by success or failure, one which will root deeply inside us and give inward relaxation, peace, and contentment, no matter what the surface problems may be. That kind of happiness stands in need of no outward stimulus.”

with love
    pad

3. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Interesting post Vijiji - God made us-we women- acheproof! But where our family is concerned, particularly where our children are concerned we are not so. But Vijiji, this ache is our pleasure-don't you think so?

4. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Viji Ma,

What an effect you have on me Viji Ma.

You logged in here & your head ache was gone.....

Where did it go? It has come to me Ma. :)

I have a head ache today.

But still I keep myself busy here, that's the love ache towards IL.

5. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Aunty.

Very cool. Logged in from office.

Aches are many in our lives. It is not that when one ache comes the other goes off.

When one ache comes, the intensity of the pain overtakes the other and we feel so.

But after all, all aches have to be managed or fought and dispensed with.

Bi.

6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Ma'm,
    I will say that any ache other than tooth ache is better for me.(The mere thought of consulting a dentist gives me goosebumps due to fright) But still then whenever I get a stomach ache I ask God "why Stomach ache?? I would have happily agreed for a head ahce", when it is head ahce I complain to him "OMG?! Head ache ,its least bearable...why dont you give some muscle pain instead of this?" and so on. Hope that all my prayers wont be answered together:hide: I used to hate pain so much and the nerve endings that cause these aches. But in a session I attended on Lower Back Ache, the Doc who took it said "Pain is your best friend". And I was like how in the world?? He further explained saying if not for pain how will we know that part has some problem? when we get pain we usually ignores it at times, then the body increases it's intensity and we finally takes some rest. In this time body heals the problem area by itslef or with the aid of medicines and gives back our perfect body part. So isn't it your friend? To my surprise I found that I was nodding my head YES to his question.:)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

My dear viji,

All aches are equally bad but of recent I have discovered a terrible problem in me. I just CANNOT bear noise. Last two days some tiling work in my house and I was just wishing that the workers would leave and that I can enjoy the usual silence. The way it is going soon I have to go and live in the Himalayas only. But yes, you do seem to have discovered a relief to all aches and pains. IL !:thumbsup..See.thats why I logged in now even if it was so late.:)

8. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

To each his own,some cannot bear stomach ache, some headache, some toothache, and some full body ache,------I seem to have a very low tolerance level, when in schools even a TABC injection was a horror never to be forgotten, even a vaccination or a blood test was a very uphill task which i would bear with the maximum fortitude. A simple injection would make my hand swell red with fever for 1 week , simple vaccination too would have the same effects,---------injection was a horror i would lock myself immediately after seeing the doctor arrive, this irritated my mum much poor her---------used to say i need to be wrapped in cotton wool always what will she do with her life.
    Life came after marriage, 4 operations, and they at that time would poke me with the needle at will ----at that time was the way, and now after, a list of bad health especially trinimigieal neuralgia [not sure of the spelling but it a nerve pain} for 17 year I am continue sly in pain and have accepted PAIN as my -------as we all say pain shows that you are alive.-------and live as positively as ever.
    :thumbsup

9. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Oh I agree 100% what you wrote Viji aunty.

I personally hate toothache. I just can't bear it and then I would feel Headache was better. but when i get headache it is also worst ache. I have terrible back ache too and that one has been with me for several years now.

Right now the TV is causing me a big headache...especially all the crying drama going on right now. :rotfl

What about Heartache? Heartache can be good or bad...especially when it is related to love, longing for that special someone or missing them.

Jaya

10. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

dear viji mami,
    I CANNOT bear stomach ache,leg pain & head ache .during diwali cannot bear the sound& noise of crackers....