1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whether New Born Has To Be Diapered Full Time?

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by Lithika, Jul 18, 2017.

1. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Invest in good breast pump. Signup on enfamil and similac websites to recevie free formula samples and discount coupons.

Breastmilk comes in 3 or 4 days after delivery, so dont panic and start formula. First 3 or 4 days you will have thick yellow colostrum which is very important first food of ur infant. You will not see it or if you press your breast nothing will come out but trust me its there. The more the baby is on breast your body will produce milk. It takes 3 months to establish milk supply.To boost milk supply have whloesome food, drink lots of water, have shatavari churna in milk twice, incorporate lot of garlic and green leafy veggies, have gond and methi ke laddu, After every meal have this mixture: 1 cup Dill seeds+1 cup Ajwian+1 cup dry coconut powder.

No water or solids until 6 months, no cow's milk, honey until first birthday.

Lithika likes this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

For disposable wipes, I used to make home made wipes, using paper towel, 2 cups of water, a teaspoon of baby soap, and and a tbsp of baby oil. Takes less than 5 minutes to make. I used this method (but without the lavender and other oil).

aspha and Lithika like this.