1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whether i should live or die?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Meharnisa, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear Malliga,
    My Father is no more.My mom played a major role in my life.She is very nice lady.Just my MIL is making drama.Really they dont have any problem in their life.Eventhough if they have,they can sell the property .Its not good to torturing me.

2. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear Tridev,
    What you told, it will happen in future.Before going to india i must think about that also.eventhough if he doesnt change.I can relax my mind by staying with my family members.

Dear Lavanya,
    I am settling money to my relatives rightnow.In Future i will save money for my DS.

3. Gooseberry

Gooseberry Senior IL'ite

Think Positively. All will be fine.

4. priya g

priya g Senior IL'ite

Dear Mehar,
    read your story and felt very sad. You are married to the most incompatible wretched in life and have a child also as added responsibility! Your life reminds me of my friend's. SHe got married against her wishes to a man who is totally uncaring, selfish, rude, money-minded and a womaniser. She was nearing 30 and her parents were even beating her black and blue for refusing to marry! So she (like a typical idiot) obliged and married a worthless fellow who leaves no opportunity to be rude, doesnt give her a penny to run the household (she earns a lttle amount being a teacher) and expects her parents to support them buying all house-hold stuff!
    The only grace is that she has no child but this fellow is also pressurising for one! Everyday is a fight and a pain! being a womaniser he calls her "boring". I honestly advise her to be rid of this fellow! And she is really trying to do all that, but she is very scared to live alone and seperate, as her parents would die of grief! But I have told her to be selfish and think for herself, parents would be happy to see her happy! Hope she gets the strength! Wanted to share her story with you. SHe is always in my prayers and now you too would be!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  5. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear Priya,

I felt very sad that one more friend is facing the same problem.Oh my god!!!!!!!I am praying to god everyday that i shouldnot see anyone like me.I can understand her pain.Because i am also suffering by this.Priya!!!Support her & be with her in all the issues.I am not considering my DH.Just today also,he asked me what you did for me.I told i didnt do anything for you.

As per the law,DH must provide food,shelter & clothes to his wife & baby.Are you doing this?He shouted too much.I planned to never mind his word.I know i have to face my life.Nobody will come with me.What to do priya?I am waiting for my little angel to growup.

6. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

I will pray for your peace in life . Hope my prayer will bring some joy to your life . I dont want to give advise as you are already hurt so much ..,..

7. Mani23

Mani23 New IL'ite

Best thing for you is be independent. take up some job and try to convince your hubby to be with you and support you. I guess that is his duty too.

8. Sindhur

Sindhur New IL'ite

Please walk off. You are an independent woman. You have a job, you are educated and can support yourself. Walk off with your baby. Start a new life and believe me there are good and trust worthy people in this world.