1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whether i should live or die?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Meharnisa, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Clearly there is some problem. I don't think it's just from your husband side. it’s from both of you.
    Your man didn't have any respect for you. Having baby depend on both the men and women. I don't know how your husband can give a baby to you (This is not an responsible adult thinking).
    . Anyhow that’s over and we can't revert it.
    Again why do you have to take your husband financial responsibility’s? I think your mom should have her income and she shouldn’t turn into your dependency.
    You and your husband should decide how to raise the kid and how to run the family and you can’t run all the show for him (both financially and family responsibilities).
    You may need to take some break to raise the baby and your husband should responsible to run the family. Basically you made your husband as irresponsible for your family financially by taking care of his duties. If he thinks that you would stay with him if he gives baby then he should also know if he doesn’t provide the food for family, you may not stay again. Tell him that you are sending your mom away as she need to take up some job and if needed you would quit the job to take care of the baby and tell him it’s your responsibility to run the family. I think you made lot of mistakes girl. Don’t do it again and don't give your husband all these kind of chances just because you love him.
    Mother would love children but mother should not make children unworthy by not having education or not letting them work for their food.
    BTW how old are you guys?It looks to me you both didn't have enough maturity to handle the marriage.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Thank you riya for your advice,
    I already paid by borrowing from my relations.Its my responsibility to pay back to my relations.

3. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Yes Priya,
    I gave too much freedom to him.I supported himin lots of ways.He took that as too much advantage.I willnot repeat again.I already asked him.I want to stay with my son at home.He told ,you go India.I will send money.I am 100% sure.He willnot send money to me.He is thinking i can manage in any critical situation.In Every problem i am helping him.Now he is comfortable.But i am not comfortable.

Next year i will go india.He will learn lesson.I will work in india or otherwise i will start some business to takeacre of my baby.

4. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

Stop paying off his loans....it is NOT your responsibility. I also suggest opening another bank account with only your name. And the next time he raises his hand or voice, call the police and file a report....not sure how the system work in UAE....but please be safe.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  5. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Dear,

Don't you ask why do you have to India.Tell him that my family means my husband is here and I stay only here.If my family moves to India then I go_Otherwise what is nessasity for me to go India?
    Are you planning to leave your current job and planning to go India?I don't know how long have been staying in UAE and your parents.If you strong in UAE then why do you have to go India at all?

6. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

bhuvnidhi,
    I searched already with my relatives.They are very happy .MIL & FIL are roaming & visiting new places.Everybodies are telling.They are lieing for collecting money.

If i dont give salary.We cannot run family.For him, i borrowed too much money from my relatives.

7. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

I need peace priya.If i stay with my family members.I will be happy.Eventhough i m earning money .I am unhappy.So its better to go India.Once he change.I will come back.I will go on next year.

8. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Meheriss you are a loving and trusting girl and he is taking advantage of you, Is he their only child, or has other brothers and sisters, are they facing some non-commutation financial problem which is eating them unable to say outside-----just clear these some don't say because of bad repute,
    Don't worry girl i am not supporting them just finding out possibilities for their greedy behavior as it seems outside-----something that they cannot say otherwise we may think bad of them, Whatever is the case your husband should have communicated their problem to you if there was, most probably i think they are keeping you in a tight position so that you do not give your earnings to your family---------this is much more likely---this must be their families plan.
    i still think you can live happily together once you know each other's minds, and why? how? are they saving the money and putting it in investments for you all, or just floating away your money,make sure everything and don't speculate,try sources to find out what they are doing,
    yes he is a mama boy------give him more time -----not your money---never give money or jewels for you and all newly married girls, share money when absolutely necessary
    suicide is not a solution, ----------it is misery for all alive,---------speak and listen with :ideapatience, you both are angry with each other and not thinking right,---stay with him without giving your salary for households expenses send it to your mother for safe keeping or pay off the loans you have taken .

9. ananthy

ananthy Senior IL'ite

dear Mehar,

please dont take me wrong but i think you are too "emotional" person. and this nature of yours is the sole reason for your misery now. your ILs have also taken advantage of you because of you only. the following are the reasons why i think so.

1. you gave all your jewel to your MIL to keep it safe. why did you do that ? cant you keep your jewelery safe ? atleast you can give it to your mother to keep it safely no ? how blindly you trusted your MIL/ILs ?

2. you are giving all your salary to your hubby. why ? does he not earn ? you can contribute to the running of your family. that's all. but why did you give full salary in his hands ?

3. you are not only giving your full salary to him but also paying his debts ? that too by asking money from your relatives. sounds insane to me.

4. you are saying that he gave baby to you in one month (first month). is baby a commodity that he bought from shop and gave you in first month ? are you also not responsible for it ?

5. the thread topic is "Whether i should live or die?". everybody has problems in life. so we all should raise this question ? dont you think it is your responsibilty to think well and act wisely especially when you have a kid now. what will your kid do if you do any such act ? what is his mistake ? cant you think few times before raising such questions ?

most of your explanation is very childish so please grow up. please think practically and not "dramatically".

many have given the right advice here. please atleast hereafter try to act wisely and look for solutions. it is not a very difficult thing. just think well and act.

cheers.

10. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear Malliga,
    Ofcourse! i trusted him.
    I asked him for many times.What is going in your family?He doesnt wantto reply me.If i force him,He will reply none of your business.I told him,if you have problem. we can solve & lead a happy life.

I love him lot.But he is insulting me in many ways.I am not asking anything to him.I am asking to save money for my baby.I am very simple girl.I wanna to be look natural .Even i willnot go parlour.

He has one elder sister.He bought land on her name.But her DH salary is low.I am not getting jealous.If she bought its nice for her future.I wanna know whether MIL is saving her DD life.But my DH doesnt have any property on his name.

My DH has one adopted brother.They got seperated.Because they did the same for my BIL wife.She is a homemaker.They are living seperately now.