1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whether i should live or die?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Meharnisa, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear Alpha,
    You are correct dear!Eventhough if i open seperate account its useless.Because i already settle all the amount to the persons who gave money to my DH.I borrowed money from my uncle & brother to solve all the issues.So i must pay all the money to my brother & uncle.

My DH side is safe now.

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Dear ,

I don't understand one thing.First thing stop giving your salary.Wethre he borrows money from his friends or not ,it's his problem .Why do you have to repay his loand.There is some confusion for me here.If he don't explain what he is doing money then why do you have to take responsability for his debts.Save your salary and run the family and see what he will do without your help.Don't argue with him for the money but at the same time don't give your salary too.It's there problem.If he raises hand again tell him that you would complain to police.
    If they are rich ,I don't know why they are pulling from your husband.If they wanted construct some building then you don't involve your money with your husband,Leave them alome and I am sure your husband will learn a lesson.
    I really don't know why do you think you need take responsability for your husband debits.It's totally wrong on your side.May be because of this attitude you might left your jewels with your in-laws.It's not there problme.It's totally your problem.With out knowing about them fully how can you handover total money to your husband and in-laws.It's just your foolishness.Sorry for being rude.Please wake up and act smart.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  3. vimala1957

vimala1957 Bronze IL'ite

hey,

very sorry to read what you are undergoing. IS dying in your own hands? what if in the attempt of dying, you don't die and are left crippled? will life be better then?

You have a little one whom you are one of the 2 parties to bring in this world. Don't you have any responsibility for him? How can you even think of it?

You are doing a job. You must find a way out. Why should you bear this physical and mental torture? I am sure you must have tried all ways before writing in this forum. But make yourself strong and think of the little one before deciding anything as wrong.

Act wisely, you have no right to kill yourself and also have a responsibility for your little one. So find a way to solve it, it may be difficult, but please do not run away from the problems leaving your dear ones like parents and son grieving.

May you get the strength to solve this real big problem.

4. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear Srividya,
    A big salute for your support.
    You understood my situation clearly.Yes!!!!!!!!i was physically abused also.

I dont know why my husband is not taking me out during weekends.My collegues & neighbours are telling you are attractive.Then why my DH dont want to come with me.

One of my neighbour directly asked to my DH.She is really good lady.Why dont you take her out for some places.Even my wife is big fighter & she became old.I am taking her out to get relax for her mind.My DH replied i dont have time..............

He is irritating me like one enemy is taking revenge on another enemy.............I dont know the reason.He is not even taking care of my baby.I asked to him.Whose baby is this?

5. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Meha.
    My dear friend......... don't even spell the word Suicide. You are blessed with a lovely boy child . you are well educated and working women. First stop giving your money to your hubby. Be bold dear. Have a bold talk with your Hubby and IN-Laws also. The place you are standing is not the end but its just a starting point for your new life. Don't hesitate to take help from your close relatives.

I am sending you loads of positive energy dear. If needed you please take counseling. Please think about your's and your lovely DS's future.

Have read all the nice FB's you got...please keep this in mind that our hearty prayer will be there for you forever.

Please come to AA dear. You may feel better.
    Don's worry ...All is well
    My hugs and love for you dear.

6. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Where does your Mom live.I think you need to take a break and go to your mom and live for there sometime.See your husband can relaise something out of him and don't worry about his debts.You know always people who are wealthy have more issues than people with no waelth.
    Take a break from this relation and stay quite for sometime and it;s good for you and your baby too and think though.,
    few questions:
    If you rejected then what is rush to get married in 15 days and what is the rush to get kids so soon without understanding yoru husband.
    Do you make more fuss at home?Be calm and handle the things and just stop giving money and no arguments and no more fuss at home.Show in actions and not in words.

7. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

I really don't know why do you think you need take responsability for your husband debits.It's totally wrong on your side.May be because of this attitude you might left your jewels with your in-laws.It's not there problme.It's totally your problem.With out knowing about them fully how can you handover total money to your husband and in-laws.It's just your foolishness.Sorry for being rude.Please wake up and act smart.[/QUOTE]

Dear Priya,
    Yap!
    You are correct.You know!!!!!!!!! i cried too much when my DH was in trouble regarding money matters.I asked my MIL .It was useless.Nobody helped him.So i was fish out of water.Do you know why??????????
    That much i love him priya.

Now i wake up.I understood the drama..........
    I am sure .I will act smart.

Thank you dear.

8. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Priya,
    My Mom was already searching a man for me.That time only he was introduced to me.i gave my leave request on May for my marriage.That time my MIL brain washed my mom.Everybody in my family agreed my DH.If my DH didnt proposed me.Surely on May month (after 15 days)i should marry another guy.

I told my DH to make baby after 2 years.He agreed.Later i got pregnent with in one month.While there ws a fight.I asked him why you gave baby?
    He told me If you have baby.You will not marry any other guy...........Thats why I gave baby to you.

My mom is staying with me only.Before my delivery she went for work.After my delivery she is taking care of my baby.All househould things are bought by my mom not my DH.

9. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear Vimala,
    Thank you very much for your reply.Yes dear! i should think about my baby.What you told exactly,i agree.I will follow also..i will be bold ..Pray for me dear.

10. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Meera,
    Now you got the reason for not coming to AA.i am panic.Even i cannot make humor in my dreams meera.......I know our friends will feel for me.Thats why i didnt come to AA to share this bitter news.I cannot control my emotion.Finally i need advie.thats why i started this thread to get good advice .I will come to AA ASAP.