Where would you like to go in India..with whom

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Jaishree123, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

Hi All

Good Day!

Imagine u won a prize in some contest and u have been given a choice to select a place in India with all the expenses borne by the company. u can take 4 people with u..
    whom will u take?
    Where would you like to go?

is it sounding like some monthly contest?
    but no its a simple thread..
    just go ahead and imagine....no costs for imagination.:thumbsup

My reply for the above question is:
    I would like to take my parents (mommy and daddy) and my elder sister..
    these people are very jovial and I enjoy their company.
    my husband is not that jovial..he prefers to be silents..expects that from me also.

I would like to go to Tajmahal,Agra..thats my dream destination

looking forwared to lots of replies....

Jaishree

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaishree,
    No cost holiday eh??? I have visited Agra with my hubby and older daughter. Taj is really paradise on earth.Would Love to visit

Shimla, Kulu
    Rajasthan,
    Kashmir,
    Kerala backwaters
    Would like to go with family for sure.Nice thread Jai!!!

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Vow............... what a wonderful thread.:clap:clap:clap

Please allow me to choose 3 options for me. After all no cost.....Big Laugh. So my options are.

Option 1:
    I would love to go with my parents and family to different temples in India (like Guruvayoor, Tirupathi, Vaishnavdevi, Meenakshi Temple, Padmanabaswamy Temple, Iskon Bangalore.............. and many more)

Option 2:
    I would love to go to Kulu manali only with my husband. Just me & him. It was my dream............ still my dream............... which I guess will never come true.

Option 3:
    I would love to go with my sibblings, cousins, friends (No age bar...... right from kutties to biggies - As one big gang) to Kerala (backwaters, resorts, water parks, beaches, hill stations).
    [No parents, no spouses are allowed in this option]

:wow:wow...... thinking about this itself feels great. Though it may not happen. I enjoyed the imagination.

4. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaishree ma'am

Only 4 are allowed??? No matter how many are allowed, for me, my parents :bowdown are in the first place...

Now i, my parents.........then the fourth person...:confused2:...I would love to take my two sisters along with me but then only one is possible, well, i wont be partial in selecting one eye between the two! 8)

Then the fourth person...:idea:.....any eligible bachelor is ok for me.......:banana

Vaishnodevi temple, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Puri Jagannath :wow....These are the four places i would love to visit, n i ve not been to these places earlier!

There should be some purpose behind every ACTION na.....

So at the end of the trip, i will ask my mom, "Amma, what did you pray?"....I know wat my mom's reply would be...My mom will surely say, "Dear, what else other than i should see only happiness in the faces of my children"...

"Is it??? Then bring this fourth person in our family as your SIL"....This is what my reply would be to my mom..:rotfl

Wow!! What a great imagination!! You took me to some dream land for some time! :mrgreen:

You want to know what the end would be if this happens really??? Not inside my home, i wont even be allowed to enter into the street where we stay now! Big Laugh
    B'cos this is wat Newton has stated earlier, "For every ACTION, there is an equal n opposite REACTION." bonk

Love:wave
    Meena

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaishree,
    Great thread! Well, let my imagination take wings.....hmm..ok,..
    I would love to visit Munnar,Allepaey,Coorg(esp.any place close with nature)with my hubby..Hes too great a company to be with and we are sure to enjoy there.....

6. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I would love to take my chithi and chithappa to wherever I go as they are the best funloving and enjoyable company for me always.

My mom, won't even bother to step out of the house as she needs her tv serials more than outing with her own daughter.

My hubby na... he is good to take care of our house during my trip as he can clean the entire house and make it spotlessBig Laugh. My hubby isn't a great company ever. He is too good to spend money on my trip to have fun with my folks as he is not at all funloving.

Well, places of my interest, karnataka/mangalore are especially sringeri, Dharmasthala, Subramanya and the surrounding areas of pilgrimage.

I guess its good to dream once a while and who knows, our dreams may come true one day.

Enjoy dreaming,
    GPriya.

7. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Hmm..well..I would go anywhere out of Andrapradesh and Chennai with my husband, parents and in-laws. As we live here in US, my husband and I have not ventured out to any other places in India. So may be Delhi, Agra; Kerala; Kanya Kumari; Kulu-Manali and ofcourse the wonderful temple cities of Varanasi etc.

8. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

We have visited almost all the place in south india. so would prefer northindia.(Delhi,agra,vaishnavo devi, simla,darjeeling)I will take my dh,dd.

As my mil and fil are not alive,i will take my parents with me.If it is possible i would pay the money and take my brother's family also with me.

9. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi nice thread!!

I would like to spend time my time with my whole family @ our native place (small village)... Cool atmosphere, no pollution, full greenary, no sounds, no traffic, lot of space, kind hearted ppl and delicious food.... :mrgreen:

But if with my husband i'll def go for a to trip to Papikondalu and for the boat ride on Godavari.

10. lakshmi1945

lakshmi1945 Silver IL'ite

Well i would like to go to coorg with my husband, children and grand child but i doubt whether my husband would like to travel to coorg, he says he would wants to visit rameswaram road bridge since he has not seen the bridge so far.Big Laugh

Lakshmi