1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Where will i get the pure silk sarees at wholesale prices

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by sirisha412, Oct 17, 2014.

1. sirisha412

sirisha412 New IL'ite

Hello,

Can anyone plz tell me from where can i get pure silk sarees at wholesale prices. As I have my marriage I need various designs and variety of silk sarees at whole sale prices.

Thanks,
    Sirisha

2. cveena

cveena New IL'ite

Hi,

As i bought some sarees for my marriage from Dharmavaram. I can suggest you to go to dharmavaram and buy sarees. There u will find different variety of silk sarees at less price. To get an idea you can visit fb page of polasilkandsarees

3. glchaitu

glchaitu New IL'ite

Hi Sirisha,
    u can try in Chickpet (Bangalore) there are so many shops.

4. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

I don't know if they have a Nalli's there but we found some nice silk sari options for my wedding. :D I also got my first sari ever there!

5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sirisha, like someone said, to get a pure silk saree at wholesale prices, you need to go to places like Dharmavaram, Kanchipuram etc
    In Bangalore also you get plenty of pure silk sarees but they are expensive.

6. sirisha412

sirisha412 New IL'ite

Hi,I have visited big shops in chickpet. They are selling polyster silk sarees saying they are the pure silk sarees. The price range is also very high like 18,000 for a good saree. The stock is also very old. So i dint prefer chickpet.I have visited the fb page of polasilksandsarees. They have very good collection at wholesale price. Thanks for suggesting me cveena. As i have visited many shops, i dint see such a collection.Nalli or any other retail shop which are having good different collections but the price range is high. As i am looking to buy them in bulk for my relatives also i need at reasonable prices with good variety and quality. I am planning to buy one saree from the fb page of polasilkandsarees and i will let you know the feedback.

7. Sahasra11

Sahasra11 New IL'ite

Sirisha

did u get saree from polasilkandsarees ? Any review comments?

8. sirisha412

sirisha412 New IL'ite

Hi Sahasra....i bought one saree from polasilksandsarees...the saree is very nice...i liked it very much...the quality is very good....i found kanchee mark on those sarees...The service is also very good...i got the courier in 4 days as they said.... They have very good collection of sarees....

1 person likes this.
  9. lisacarter

lisacarter Junior IL'ite