where will i get bible in US

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by kads, Mar 4, 2008.

1. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    I want to buy bible book to read can any one know where exactly will i get the bible in US.will it be at barnes and nobles or some other shop.

As i also would like to tell about why i want to read bible ,one of my frnd is brahmin frm delhi and in her diffcult times in her life her frnd told her to read bible and keep faith in juses and miracles will start happning and also imp thing is what she always tell me is once i will start reading bible we will forget all the other gods and will be very strong beliver in god juses(i mean to relate with ppl who r not christian)as mirales happen in our day to day life what is which happenes with her. She is in banglore now and i keep chatting with her and onces i had some problem related my sister and i told her and she paryed for her(as she says joint prayers with other frnds of her who all r suffering frm some or other problem)and i really felt some diffrence in my sisters life ...Now as i feel and she also she keep telling me to start reading bible and believ in jesus and see miracles happning in our and others ;life........Is any body her too doing the same or heard this same pl let me know and aslo pl let me know where can i buy bible ....

Thanks

2. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ms.Kads,

I am very glad and happy that one more soul is coming to seek help with the wonderful powerful God JESUS CHRIST. I am a good witness to follow him because I faced many problems in Life and now he settled me and surely he takes care of me and my family.

You can do 2 things first:
    1. Go to any Church near to your place on Sundays and enquire. All will love to help you to get one Bible. While buying go for the Latest "LIVING BIBLE". It is a new translation of this century with simple English. Do not worry about your religion and you need not be a Christian. Just believe JESUS CHRIST.

2. Go to the following site: It is called "Our Daily Bread" by RBC ministries from USA. You can read Bible with simple meditational passage every day online. Please open this site:

Our Daily Bread - The Miracle Of Restraint

Hope this helps you and please let me know you need further assistance.
    God Bless you
    Vinoran

3. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Hello mam,
    Thanks a lot ...i am so gratefull to u that u replied me.It seems u also believe jesus a lot like my frnd as she also always tells me that jesus has taken her family in his hands and nothing can happenen to her and his family.....
    Thanks for the idea of going church and getting the bible there the only thing is hurting me is my husband will not accompany me to church (nothing like he dont want to go but will just ignore me)but when i saw ur secong option is was very happy for reading online as had also searched online but i dint find..If i dont get the bible frm anywhere and just follow the online one will it be correct or wrong and what i have to read in that site pl give me clear picture as what i have to read is it the ...basics of god....that u r asking me to read or any thing else i didnt felt anything there which i would start reading other then this ...pl pl let me know what i have to read frm that site pl...i will be very happy to read some pages daily....and how much should we read daily...
    Thnka i know i am asking u a lot but pl let me know

4. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ms.Kads,

I am happy that I could give some small help in this subject.

1. You can go alone to Church- Definetley there will be some Church near your place.

2. Go to Google and Type : rbc+our daily bread
    or Type - bible pathway - You will find number of sites which will be very useful to you.

Hope this will help you. Please note that I am a Male member of Indusladies. Kindly see my profile. By the way your profile is too short.

All the best with abundant God's Blessings
    Best regards
    Vinoran

5. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

Hello Friends,I am attaching English Bible in pdf format. Hope it helps.Regards,Priya.

Attached Files:

6. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,I am attaching Holy Bible in English as well as in Tamil. Even you havea a option called compare. Here you can read verses in English as well as in Tamil. It will really helps you.Keep reading Bible.

Attached Files: