1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

where to do pre pregnancy test.pls suggest

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by ashakarthik, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

Hi girls,

we have planned for a baby..and i wanna do pre pregnancy test /I think i would like to go to apollo first med kilpauk..pls suggest a good doc there.except nirmala.since it is difficult to get an appointment with her.an my fren who goes to her says she is only talking to her reports and not talking to her.
    and do tell me hows dr.rani of apollo clinic anna nagar?please share ur personal experience...
    thanks a lot.,..
    asha

2. umasrinis

umasrinis New IL'ite

Hi!!

I went to Dr. Tara from Sundaram Medical Foundation and found her very good.. you can go there too... All the very best!

3. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

hieee uma..thank u..i went to Dr.Shantha...SMF..

thanks uma..

asha

4. Mavro

Mavro New IL'ite

Please suggest me a doc for pre pregnancy test near porur (preferably mugalivakkam)

5. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Pregnancy Test can be done at home....

Medical Device Alert: If you think you are expecting, the most readily available solution to clear your doubts is a reliable home pregnancy test undertaken in the privacy of your home. Choose the right pregnancy test kit for reliable HCG results.

If the (HPTs) Home Pregnancy Tests is negative the first time you perform it, wait for 72 hours and repeat the test. The first negative result might be because the test was taken too early and the hormone levels had not risen enough to be detected, or it could be because of faulty technique. Repeat the test.