where to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary???Please suggest me!!!

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by balambika, Dec 18, 2011.

1. balambika

balambika New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    My parents 25th year anniversary is coming by april 2012.I was doing my Studies and has no idea regarding such parties.I dont know which place is good to celebrate it whether a banquet hall/restaurants or else is there any other nice place to celebrate as well as to surprise them.Im sure there will be more than 100 people will be attending the party.Plus i need ur help on what i can do for my parents 25th yr wedding anniversary.Since i'm the elder daughter i need to make arrangements asap,,,PLEASE HELP ME on what can i do to surprise them bcoz they have no idea that i will do it.I want to make it a grand memory for them.Also i dont have much money i have to get it from my family since my family is a joint family.I can spend upto 40K-50K.I need a good suggestion on where and how to celebrate..plus i need a place to be within pallavaram-guduvancherry range.....i need price range for both hall and food cost so that i can arrange money..

Pls suggest me..

Thank you,
    Bala
    :confused2:

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Happy Anniversary for your parents. IMy suggestion is to give them a trip as a gift instead of having a party for 40 to 50 K. Most of us ( older) did not have a chance to go for trips. It will be great for them. Have a simple lunch at home and go to the temple. Then let go on a vacation.

it is very nice of you to do the arrangements. God luck.
    CL

3. balambika

balambika New IL'ite

Hi Coffeelover,

Thank you for Ur suggestion..I will surely think of it and will discuss abt this to my family..Once again thank you.

Thank you,
    Bala