Where to buy printed glass for glass paintings?

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by sugarva, Mar 4, 2008.

1. sugarva

sugarva New IL'ite

Hi,
    Do anyone know where to get a printed glass for glass painting in bangalore?
    i also need to know where can i find stone work design patterns for a chudi?
    need a urgent reply plz...

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: glass painting shops

u get all the materials for the painting work with ibrahim sahib street parallel to commercial street near the end of masjid just before entering into OPH road. the other materials are available in the old market in narayan pillai street which meets the commercial street till the bunk, now these shops are easily accessable from st.francis xzavier church on st jhons road take the diviation to narain pillai street there just before the storm water drain u will find the shops on the left side filled with beads and all handicraft stuff there...this is shivaji nagar area cantonment..sunkan

3. sugarva

sugarva New IL'ite

thanks a lot..

4. pdmn_v

pdmn_v New IL'ite

Hey Sunkan,

I too wanted to but printed glass for doing reverse glass painting. I went to the place at the end of Ibrahim steet before entering OPH road as you mentioned. But could not find any shop that sells printed glass.
    Can you specify the name of the shop?

Rgds.

5. tweety123

tweety123 New IL'ite

Hi SUnkan,

I just loved your reverse glass painting.I also went through your profile and you come across as nice human being.I am sure it would be nice to know you.

I am very keen on learning glass painting and I am looking for somebody who can teach me .I really liked your painting of the lady with the mask.I also stay in bangalore.Can you tell me where you stay and if you can kindly teach me glass painting?

Please I am really hoping on a positive reply.

Thanks,
    tweety123