Where to buy maternity clothes/Things in chennai?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by aishu22, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi Janani,

I have been to only one showroom of FabIndia(opp to Varsidhi in G.N Chetty road)..I wouldnt say i was impressed but i liked the cutting and finishing which i miss in other ready-mades.Moreover they dont display it properly :rantHad to struggle to find one ..

How good are the other branches..Can we find kurtas ranging around 350-400 ??

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Cindhu,
    Go to the main showroom on Woods Road!!
    Prices will be 400 upwards!

3. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Thanks. Sure will give a try..this month's quota is over..Let me blame it on my belly and make a trip next month :)

4. priyani123

priyani123 New IL'ite

Hi Arch

You can buy maternity wears at Morph Maternity
    MORPH is a Stylish and Affordable brand of Maternity Clothes. The range consists of trendy maternity shirts, maternity pants, maternity jeans, maternity dresses, nursing clothes and more, ensuring that a pregnant lady or a nursing mother does not ever feel the dearth of good clothes to wear.Good Collection of Indian as well western dresses,Anti electromagnetic belt(protects unborn baby from harmful), Garments are designed to fit during and post pregnancy, tops with concealed openings for easy nursing, chudidhar with roomy belly, maternity and nursing choli, Nursing clothes with leak proof layer and Many more..

5. ayushi56

ayushi56 New IL'ite

Hey i got to know about morph maternity and searched online.They do have some good collections online.I ordered some and i really liked them.They have discreet openings for all their tops and they are adjustable.:thumbsup