Where to buy maternity clothes/Things in chennai?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by aishu22, Dec 26, 2007.

1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Is not Cherish a online store?

Google as Cherish, the mother store. I dont think they have a store presence in chennai.

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Arch,

Cherish the mother store is an online store(bangalore) which you pointed out for maternity pillows.But in this thread 2 of them have referred the same name for maternity clothes..Thatz why i inquired about its existence in chennai

3. manasialva

manasialva New IL'ite

Try Morph maternity. The brand is available in Lifestyle and Vanilla Place.
    The brand has a really good collection and is also retailed on line

4. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Cindhuja,

My friend bought maternity clothes ( kurtas) from cherish. You can choose the material, design, give them sizes and they will send it to you. The advantage was that, it has a pocket for keeping wallet, mobile and a feeding option( if you wish to wear it later too). The stitching was very good, as the right parts ( read tummy line) were not looking obvious but curtailed. Check their site.

Arch

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Yesterday we had a plan to visit Westside in Ampa skywalk mall to get few maternity clothing..In the last minute we had a change in plan and went to city centre lifestyle..My luck they dont stock maternity clothing itseems..just inner wears alone :rant:rant..We had a plan to watch a movie(VTV) so we were not able to return too..Managed to find some stuffs in "L" ..Few kurtas were on sale (starting 299) but the quality wasnt impressive so picked 3 from the genearl category(ranging 399).."W" 's were too good..

Does shoppers-stop atleast have a separate section for maternity wears?? i am looking for these kind of stores coz they are durable..Awaiting your responses :bowdown

6. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Cindhuja,

I had been to Shanthi's Adyar last week....I donno if they stock all types of maternity clothes...but when I was selecting nighties for me I noticed maternity jeans in that section. The upper portion of the pant was banian type and from the thigh portion it was jean material...so the abdomem portion is completely stretchable and comfortable.

I assume they should have many more maternity stuff...but the maternity jean was surprising....it would be so comfortable..do check that store if u pass by adyar.

7. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Done :thumbsup..Any landmark please..Though i have heard a lot i have never been there :hide:

8. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Cindhuja,

From Adyar Ambika appalam Depot take the road towards KFC and go straight till u meet a junction with Hero Honda showroom on the left and Cafe Coffee day on the right. Take left in the junction and go straight and u get Shanthis on the right.

Or come to Tidel Park and I will take u to Shanthis :thumbsup

9. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Thank you Thank you..Will give a try and update you :thumbsup

10. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Cindhu,
    Fab India has XXL size kurtas, it might be of use to you!!
    You can get them altered later!
    I used to live in them,, comfy and nice!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010