Where is this T.Nagar ?

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Chitvish, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

U hit the nail on the head!

True, I am J..note the capital J !!!

Aaama...Yaam irukka bayam aen ?....adhaan bayam:) I imagine you to be this calm cool lady sitting in her ivory tower and typing away on the keyboard in her silent study room. Trust you to lead us into the stampeding crowd of TNagar!! Who knows about shopping, we will be clamouring to protect you!!! Actually, you need me to ward off the crowds as Meena will be frantically searching for her KPs!!!!!!!!

:pL..Kamla

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hilarious, you are, Kamla !

Yes, I am a cool lady, as you say !
    But I have various "avatars" ( my family can brief you on this, if need be )!
    I can beautifully manage in a stampede, do not worry, Madam ! I am a Maduraite & you have read our friend's thread on Madurai crowded streets.
    I hope Meena is planning to come "single". Now that you write that she will be searching for K P s, makes me wonder if she plans to come as a "twosome" !
    Oh, then will I have to request V also to join me? - I am getting worked up, excited etc, Kamla !!!!
    I think, for fear of others frowning at us, we will switch over to E mail - Safa, you will get C C s !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

shall read the chennai map first.....

Dear Chitra & Kamla,

KPs in chennai - that's a good idea.. but then the news flash scares me... chennaites are tooooo conservative..
    Chitra, whether I come single or with Hubby, I want to come to you singly. Need to walk hand in hand with you & have a nice time... we just don't seem to get enough of each other. and then I need to kidnap you to my place ,, there's lot of plans..Oh, my god, that's suppose to be a secret.

BTW, Chitra, if can mark the KPs then maybe we can all go in twosomes... around the city. In that case, Chitra, pls don't let IL know about it. these guys are the only ones who know our secrets right now, ok????chalo...

Kamla, haven't you found some KPs in US. how sad to hear from Vandhana that US is still not spoilt!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  4. Chitvish

Meena, I am scared !

I am more or less certain, Induslady is planning to send us "suspension notice" for naughty behaviour !
    No more theory, only practicals ! - I mean, ofcourse, going round Chennai & nothing " mischievous" !
    When are you coming over ?
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Oh ... not again

Hi Chithra,

What is that?? Going around in Chennai & not "mischievous" .. that too only practicals.. not theory .. Right ????

waiting to see your practicals in person....

Latha

6. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Ms C,
    That was a hilarious piece. I usually give T nagar a wide berth when in Chennai. I prefer our good old Mylapore and Luz for all the shopping. Anyway, count me in when you go shopping with Meena.

And Meena,

I never said US was not spoilt!. How can you spoil something that was already spoilt a long time ago?? It is only getting more rotten now!!

Vandhana

7. Chitvish

Hello Latha !

How can I be ever "mischievous", now ? I am rapidly u turning with my age . Mischief will start when I strike the right age ( shortly, I hope?).
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

8. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

travel woes in T.nagar

How about discussing the current auto "adaavadi" scenario in T.nagar?
    The min charge is RS.30 these days.I guess most T.nagar vaasis will begin walking from one place to another (within T.nagar) and this is perhaps the easiest way to maintain good health.:rolleyes:

9. Chitvish

My dear Vandhana !

Recently Rathna Stores in Pondy Bazar, multi storied, has become such a pleasurable shopping place. You name it, they have it. Also Maya plaza in pondy Bazar is so good.
    For your information, most or practically all the things you mentioned in Purnima's thread, are available in those two places.
    I regularly buy Corelle from any of those two.
    Thanks for joining this thread.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Need you here!

Yes Meena, US is lacking in things! We need you here to change that scenario! Please come and bring Chitvish for guidance:)) We shall paint the US Red...and make Clinton blush..ha ha ha...A tall order, that!

L, Kamla