where is my old threads gone

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by chitrajaraika, Jun 25, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

dear friends

i dont know whether i posted in correct section or not.really a suprise update from IL.The page looks awesome.
    But where can i get old threads list.its tough to search the topics of my threads which is bulky one.

when i search my thread only 3threads are visible which i posted or replied before.i want to check and reply old threads too.

still IL are in updating stage or not i dont know.

my request is i want to know how to get my old threads which i am in need of it.
    Is there any idea there to find my old threads. i wont search my post but i always have a habit of searching my old threads to update it.hence any one pleas guide me now.

sorry for bothering you all

2. chitrajaraika

i am really shocked nearly 30 people viewed this thread but no one is ready to help or share the suggestion.

no one having helping mind.i am upset a lot by this.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Soniya

Yesterday it was already late when I saw this thread of yours. I think everyone's old threads are not to be seen. I think the work is going on, so have patience, you will get back your threads.

Havea nice day

4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hi chitra.. i think some work is still going on.. when i click on "my posts" it says no matches found and gives a vbulletin message..

I really have no idea on how to search for my posts..

May be the work is still going on.lets wait and see.. dont worry.. since it is weekend,many people would not use Il, no worrry that noone replied to you..

take care dear..

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Soniya
    I am able to access all your threads and posts through your profile. You may try this route by clicking on your profile and go to threads and posts started by you
    Sri

6. chitrajaraika

hi preethi dear

yes for me also it told vbulletin error sometimes.i think still updating work is going on.
    Might be weekend but more people viewed and none helped or share their suggestion.
    thanks for your detailed explanation.now i am little bit relaxed. lets hope for the best and get our old threads very soon.

missing old threads and side corner post makes me to feel tough in using the page.

thanks for your helping mind dear;-)

7. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitrajaraika,

Regarding missing 'Recent posts' widget and old threads & posts under 'My threads & My posts', our technical team is working on it. We assure you that the issue will be fixed at the earliest.[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    Thank you.[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

8. chitrajaraika

cheeniya sir

only at present 8 threads can be viewed or visible but i had opened so many threads.i went by the concept that you said already.its tough for me to go through that particular section to check the older threads of mine.Even search option only i can search particular threads not bulky threads of mine.i think this problem will be solved very soon by our IL admin.

thank you so much for your helping mind and good guidance.

thank you very much sir for your detailed explanation to visit my threads