Where i can find good curtain cloths?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by Kamakshi2009, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Kamakshi2009

Kamakshi2009 New IL'ite

Hello,

Can somebody tell me where in chennai i can find good quality and low cost curtain cloths?

2. deepss25

deepss25 Bronze IL'ite

hi,

You can check out in the lane next to cooptex,shops which all salwar and curtain materials at panthean road egmore or saravana stores t.nagar.

deepa

3. abibaby

abibaby Silver IL'ite

Hi,

You can visit Parry's corner where there is a street exclusively for this. It is a wholesale market, hence you can have a good bargain and very good varieties too.. I forgot the street's name though. I think it is somewhere near the flower bazaar.

Indeed, Shopping in Parry's corner is a fulfilling experience. Each street is dedicated to different items and good bargain too..

4. raji1974

raji1974 New IL'ite

u can buy from besant nagar, near alcot school. (i.e near rajaji bhavan). From there only we purchased curtains for our office.

raji

5. susealex

susealex New IL'ite

The lane next to Cooptex is great for cheap and good curtain material! We have bought several times over the years from there! :thumbsup
    Remember to choose material that seems durable if you want it to last for several years.
    I just love shopping there for materials as well; their salwar kurta ensembles are also pretty good for daily wear! Plus, they have nice hakoba material as well!

6. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

The lane next to Cooptex is good for buying cheap and good curtain materials.
    I went there so many times to buy salwar materials for daily wear. Its very cheap.
    But only thing you should select good stuff. The lane is called Pantheon Road.
    Some people use to call it Cotton Street. We should get down in co-optex.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010